Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an utter fraud if he did so I choose to believe it so I can say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*I had a bit of dust under my O key.
No, No he didn't. What he said was he was being patient. The deals will come...if they are deemed important.

He didnt say that either...the little scamp

Shame to move from Stones to two CBs (one being 32) who just hoof it long. He himself was a ball playing CB.

depends mate, must say im not overly bothered about how we play it from the back as long as it entertains and last weekends stuff entertained me a hell of a lot more than anything served in the last 18 months has done, best everton side i ever saw never played it out from the back as a matter ofc, they could do it - Mountfield was very capable at it, but we went long or wide more often than not from the back as well, just did it with purpose

He has all the right equipment to do it. As said, what is Koeman here for if he doesn't add to a players game?

If you have to simplify it to a single thing,
Koeman is here to get the team to win games.

Obviously, developing players will make that more likely and I would expect to see Koeman and the coaches around him will do that, but I don't think that's the most important aspect of his job, especially given that it appears we will be able to compete for better players in the market, so we could just buy the players that perform the way Koeman wants. We've recently been a club that develops young players, but successful teams of the past won trophies without players we had developed, and nobody cared because we were winning things. I like the fact that we develop young players, but if that was sacrificed for nice shiny trophies that's a sacrifice worth making as far as I'm concerned. Of course, if we could have both then all the better.

The manager wanted 2 in this week.
I keep saying this but the transfer cadence under our executive team this summer has been nothing short of shocking.

It will cost at the business end of the season.
Where was that JC?? when did he say it ?? Pftt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back