Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same was said last night when I posted a tweet from Marca saying Arsenal were in for Lucas Perez....... that turned out to have a hint of truth.

It may be bull but it beats the 8 pages of chocolate references and gifs we had earlier.

Probably trying to Boost followers?

Why would he leave Porto who's in CL for Everton, especially after today's draw? They're gonna walk into the knockout phase and once again probably fight for league title.

Not sure about this one. Would love him here, though.

Suprised we haven't gone in for Bony. Suits Koeman's system like a glove being a big target man to punt the ball up to who can hold it for the wide players to join the attack.

Why would he leave Porto who's in CL for Everton, especially after today's draw? They're gonna walk into the knockout phase and once again probably fight for league title.

Not sure about this one. Would love him here, though.

.....I get the impression his club are keen to cash in on him because his form has dipped. He seems typical mercurial winger type, I can understand why he might be further down the list to Ghezzal for the 'inverted' role RK seems to want. He hasn't got the size of Bolasie or Ghezzal, more explosive than the powerful stride of those two. A more conventional wide player but RK might feel he can bring out the best in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back