Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently Gabbiadini's agent is on his way to the UK after talks with Fiorentina broke down.

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/in-evide...ilterra-prova-a-chiudere-con-l-everton-284701

As reported by Mediaset Premium , given the difficulties encountered in the negotiations between Fiorentina and Napoli for Manolo Gabbiadini,blue attacker's agent flew to England to try to close the deal with Everton.The Liverpool club is ready to buy the player with a figure between 25 and 30 million, recessed useful to the club De Laurentiis to give the assault on Nikola Kalinic at the express request of Sarri.

This is following the agent say we were pursuing other targets, Perez? I guess since Perez is going to Arsenal we focused back on Gabbiadini.

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/calciome...i-viola-ho-gia-avvisato-i-club-inglesi-284648

Vincenzo Morabito , market operator, has made some statements to Marte Sport Live: "Kalinic-Gabbiadini will?Indications are these. This morning I spoke with Pagliari, Gabbiadini prosecutor, and he confirmed the deal with Fiorentina, and I informed the English clubs that if they want the attacker must move. Everton has been busy on other tracks, the name of Gabbiadini is still relevant but right now the situation is that it is more concrete the purple track. "

Gabbiadini is versatile, creative and hardworking forward, who is capable of playing in several offensive positions, as a striker, supporting forward, attacking midfielder or as a winger on either flank. His preferred role is on the right, however, where he is capable of curling shots on goal with his stronger left foot. A dynamic player, he possesses pace, positional sense and good technique, which, along with his strength, allows him to play with his back to goal and hold up the ball for teammates. Gabbiadini is capable both of creating and scoring goals due to his intelligence and his powerful and accurate shot with his left foot; he is also an accurate set-piece taker.

Gabbiadini any good like?

Let me check FM, I'm in 2019 is one save at the moment...

He's still at Napoli

2018/2019 - 34 apps | 16 goals
2017/2018 - 23 apps | 12 goals
2016/2017 - 35 apps | 16 goals
2015/2016 - 37 apps | 23 goals

Decent stats like, 15+ across finishing, dribbling, technique, vision, first touch, passing, acceleration, speed and concentration.

Come on Walshy get him signed!

We can't be signing Brahimi and Gabbiadini....would surely be one or the other. Guess that also rules out Mata finally?

Reckon the big name signing will be Carvelho or Witsel still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back