Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabbiadini is versatile, creative and hardworking forward, who is capable of playing in several offensive positions, as a striker, supporting forward, attacking midfielder or as a winger on either flank. His preferred role is on the right, however, where he is capable of curling shots on goal with his stronger left foot. A dynamic player, he possesses pace, positional sense and good technique, which, along with his strength, allows him to play with his back to goal and hold up the ball for teammates. Gabbiadini is capable both of creating and scoring goals due to his intelligence and his powerful and accurate shot with his left foot; he is also an accurate set-piece taker.

Who wrote that, his agent?

Time for an age and IQ test on here before posting is allowed. So much rubbish being spouted it's very disturbing. Guess this is what happens when the socialy inept are allowed access to the internet and freedom to voice in here. One slight rumour and we end up with 1000+ pages of utter drivel.

Good God!!!! Who is that in your avatar?

I can tell you I know exactly nothing about this player mate.

Same here, but there are always going to be players in every sport who pop on a highlight reel and others who do not. Gabbiadini falls in the latter category for me, but I never pretend to know anything about football.*

*Other than Everton are awesome.

Maybe we could sign his sister, might be cheaper. Not much between them.
2wgbyhh.jpg

They've not aged well, they look well rough.

Which one did Lembit Opik go out with?

#CheekyGirls

Who wrote that, his agent?

http://www.areanapoli.it/squadra/manolo_gabbiadini.html

Forward who has the versatility one of his best qualities. Can cover all the roles of the offensive unit: external on either flank, he can play behind the tip or even how offensive end.Featuring eye for goal, power, speed and position sense, it has a powerful and precise left. In deadly free kicks and his classic action with shooting around. In its DNA also defensive, appearance in which it is particularly effective in the external role of fascia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back