Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabbiadini has flattered to deceive at Napoli - he doesn't really have the qualities we need. I'd love to be wrong, like.

If we're as ambitious as some people have been making out, he won't even be on the list.

This gabbadini looks turd on YouTube

3 minute videos because he there's not enough goals and skills to make it longer including:

Crap goals where the goalie gives it to him to shoot into an open net or it bounces off the goalie and in

Shots that hit the post

Hope that Gabbiadini is just as bad as that Gueye garbage we signed. That will show Walsh up as the fraud he is.

Never heard of the guy before this week, but willing to trust our DOF on this.

That's all if he signs of course. If not, he's completely useless and I'm glad we swerved him.
Spot on mate x

Hope that Gabbiadini is just as bad as that Gueye garbage we signed. That will show Walsh up as the fraud he is.

Never heard of the guy before this week, but willing to trust our DOF on this.

That's all if he signs of course. If not, he's completely useless and I'm glad we swerved him.

Think he wanted Perez, this is plan B by the looks of it.

How you figure that out? Scored 17 in the league two years ago for a crap sampdoria and got 9 last season, his goal per minutes played has been excellent both years, far better than lukaku in fact, stats are only useful if you know how to look at them properly mate.
Also according to wiki, he has played wide and as a 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back