Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is clear we are struggling to obtain not just first choice but in some cases second choice targets. I personally would prefer we keep our powder dry rather than spend big money on players we don't really want. Perhaps we can look to supplement the squad with a couple of decent loan signings. With just the league to concentrate on I am sure Koeman can get us well organised and back in and around the top 8 and if we can also announce the stadium we will begin to become a more attractive proposition again. We can then try again next summer to acquire first choice targets.

I am glad to hear Koeman has ruled out signing Hart. He is extremely overrated and would be big money and big wages. We need the type of keeper who will take the pressure off the defence by being composed. Hart always tries to punch rather than catch the football that leads to mass panic at the back which we just don't need.

Maybe we could sign his sister, might be cheaper. Not much between them.
2wgbyhh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back