Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that the people promoting this theory have piped down? I'm sure it will be revived in 12 months time as the reason for selling Rom or Barkley or Holgate or whoever is worth the most then.

I don't think it is been piped down?

We've sold Stones and that has allowed us to not only pay the (somewhat extortionate) fee for Bolasie, but also pay him a reported 90k p/wk, Williams 70k, and any other signings we do bring in i'm sure will be on big wages as well?

There's a handful who are seemingly rubbing their hands at the prospect of the window ending as a damp squib as opposed to the fireworks display that had become the expectation

Dat new lad is a fraud yanno, where's the Stones money Farhad lad.

It's a if they can't wait to see perceived failure.

"I told you all we should have had more faith in Roberto"

Have you noticed that the people promoting this theory have piped down? I'm sure it will be revived in 12 months time as the reason for selling Rom or Barkley or Holgate or whoever is worth the most then.

I call them the clap clap clap brigade. The types that stood up clapping for the asset stripper kenwright, can't have any negative comments about the club, and will label any slight dissenter as a kopite. They are part of the reason why we are in such a long term slump.

How about some proven ones then? Or, say it in hushed tones, some proven non-foreigners?

Y'know what, anyone would be ace, but if it doesn't happen I'm not gonna sit off and cry 'SWIZZ'.

As you've just said like, we essentially only have one striker, so that's just not.....hmmm....acceptable really.

But I'm content not to flip just yet....let's see what the window brings.

That may change like if we're dependent on KONE at xmas after the ROM's had a knock.

But at the start of the window, many sources (not Everton ones) said the talk of the town was that everyone was blown away by Everton and how much money they seemed to have and were bidding on players. Yet...... nothing since, none of them have come true other than signings we have made for players only we were really after.

You think the only reason we signed these players is because literally no one else wanted them?

Think everybody will, yet seems to be not the done thing to admit it.

I'll be slightly disappointed yes.

But what gets on my nerves is the same people have been doom and gloom all window and acting like the thing shut in July (some might say it should do but that's a different matter).

So until it shuts i'm not judging this window as a whole.

So far, it's a 6 for me probably.

One major out that actually effects us in any way in terms of a starter. However, Stones wanted out and we got a huge, record fee for him.

We've brought in four players that so far have all improved the side. Plus look to be keeping hold of Lukaku.

Three more additions of similar quality (ideally better) and we've had an excellent window.

I call them the clap clap clap brigade. The types that stood up clapping for the asset stripper kenwright, can't have any negative comments about the club, and will label any slight dissenter as a kopite. They are part of the reason why we are in such a long term slump.

Yes mate.

That's the fans fault that.

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back