Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've lost 5 players who needed replacing, who were important factors in our regular push for Europe over the years. It remains to be seen if their replacements: Stek, Gana, Bolasie, Williams and Holgate will make a similar impact.

In order to compare if the squad is stronger than last year or not you need to compare it against last year's squad. How good Piennar, Osman etc were ten years ago has no relevance.

5?!? Hart, the Italian guy and Lucas were the only ones relevant. Lucas is Arsenal bound and Koeman says he has "no interest" in Hart... Which to me sounds like crap he's just trying to lower the price

As I said the other night, some good solid links to the likes of Hart, Lucas, Ghezzal, Kone, which makes me assume we are at least looking for players of that type, i.e GK, Winger/ACM, Striker and CB, plus decentish links to the RB from Southampton.

As I said the other night, some good solid links to the likes of Hart, Lucas, Ghezzal, Kone, which makes me assume we are at least looking for players of that type, i.e GK, Winger/ACM, Striker and CB, plus decentish links to the RB from Southampton.
Ghezzal would be nice but he rejected us. Moyes won't sell which is crazy because this would be "for the better if Kones career". Ah well we will see how things turn out. Tomorrow probably won't have anything new due to the match. Monday and Tuesday it is

Ghezzal would be nice but he rejected us. Moyes won't sell which is crazy because this would be "for the better if Kones career". Ah well we will see how things turn out. Tomorrow probably won't have anything new due to the match. Monday and Tuesday it is

Aye you would assume so, tomorrow another day of links to everybody and anyone, game on Saturday, more links during the night, Sunday will just be rumour central, hoping for a few medical rumours, then Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday utter mayhem as every team in Europe goes insane.

We've lost 5 players who needed replacing, who were important factors in our regular push for Europe over the years. It remains to be seen if their replacements: Stek, Gana, Bolasie, Williams and Holgate will make a similar impact.
They're already halfway to making more of an impact than the previous season is basically my point. Now if we want to talk the last 5+ years it gets tough but I still feel alright about the guys here now

Lets play assumption math.

Hibbert 25k
Howard 50k
Osman 40k
Pienaar 65k
Stones 30k
Martinez 65k

275k a week

Bolasie 80k
Williams 70k
Stickleback 40k
Gana 40k
Koeman 135k

365k a week

90k difference

135k allowed within normal STCC increase

Stones sale allows us to spend 900k extra a week.

Koeman not included though mate and i cant see gana or stek on £40k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back