Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all accounts......

Ok how about this......

Where buying messi an Naymar, by all accounts. You can't [Poor language removed] add stuff that hasn't happened or been announced.

What's wrong with people....we've been lied to for so long, yet we still believe everything we are told.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over an over and expecting a different result"- Einstein
Don't swear at me lad. You wouldn't dare do it in person so don't do it here.

There have been positive talks about the ground. At least give the fella a year to break his promises

Speaking for myself here, go ahead. Just don't tag @micknick

It%20s%20a%20trap%20can%20you%20fap%20to%20this_48b152_4770665.gif

Totally agree with that, he must be thinking, WTF is going on here. He was probably told he'd have top stars brought in to work with. And so far, we've failed miserably

I dont think he's the type to suffer fools gladly, tbh. There's no way Koeman will be like Moyes and Martinez - putting up with the nonsense that goes on at this club.

I'd be amazed if he was here in a couple of seasons. If he makes a success of it - he'll want to kick on with a top European club or one of our Sky 4/5; if he's treading water he'll start pointing fingers and agitating for a fight and a pay-off.

This feller is a different kettle of fish to what we're used to.

The automated censor is there as a safeguard. As we ask;

p) Poor, profane or obscene language of any type is not welcome - even in jest.

The forum rules are here to help us do that, and to ensure that these forums are of the highest quality. Read them. Know them. Please do not try to circumvent them.

We have a very valid reason for "Poor, profane or obscene language of any type is not welcome";

Language: Polite Reminder
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/language-polite-reminder.54294/

I'll try an cap it soz boss man...

Apologies, should have tagged you.

I'm sorry but all you do is talk down to people who are sceptical, you play devils advocate, that's as near to cynicism as you get. You always put down those who have genuine concerns. Good on you for being positive but to ask questions also.
I'm gonna lend some moral support to Blue Toff here.

There must be 15/20 posters on this forum who consistently make negative posts. Often their posts are full of anger and vitriol and invariably disrespectful to those who disagree with them. I also believe they would continue to find negativity whatever the clubs actions, and to some extent I can understand that as supporting Everton for any length of time does tend to turn you into a cynic. Now this is a forum and I accept they are 100% entitled to express their views. I rarely agree with their comments and quite often find them distasteful, but to be honest I simply can't be arsed responding to them as I know it won't change them or their views. I'm just glad I don't have to sit next to them at the match each week.

Blue Toff is somebody who has taken it upon himself to counter their negativity, and very often it has appeared to be a lone vigil at times. On this particular thread, he has possibly been the most prolific poster, but I don't think I have once seen him be disrespectful in any of his responses. In fact his posts are usually eloquent in content and his arguments well structured, but in my view that is completely different to "talking down to everyone". He's as entitled to his views the same as anyone and I think he does it less offensively than most posters on here.

The accusations against Blue Toff made in your post are, in my view, too personal, inaccurate and unfair.

Sirigu signed for Sevilla, Koeman said we're not signing Hart, Chelsea signed another keeper. Make of that what you will, but Begovic is Everton player before September 2nd IMO.
I believe that too.

Although can see us deadline day bid for Hart if city get desperate to get rid of him to a proper team this season. That is if begovic isn't already signed.

From my perspective, koeman saying no interest is based on the club finding the current offer too expensive, not because they do not want to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back