Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board didn't want to get rid of Martinez. The fans forced their hand.

I think Koeman will do better and finish around 6th-8th assuming we aren't hit too badly with injuries during the season. At the very least I think even if we are below that the fans won't be quite as toxic with Koeman because of the way we play. At least now we look like we are trying and it's also only his first season.
I think it was the players throwing in the towel, leading to several collapses, that forced the boards hand.
I agree though that if we'd had a reasonably good end to the season Martinez would most likely still be here.
It cost a lot to replace him and that has probably taken from transfer funds available.

Whilst Wilshire has been injured alot, undoubtedly - is he better than all of our current CMs? Just ability? i'd say yes. Injury record obviously no.
If we got 30 games out of him we would be more likely to win those 30 than 30 without him.
It's a loan highly likely to be subsidised by Arsenal. No brainer.

Tick tock, Mosh.

tumblr_nd1swnYBp11txeruoo1_500.gif

Whilst Wilshire has been injured alot, undoubtedly - is he better than all of our current CMs? Just ability? i'd say yes. Injury record obviously no.
If we got 30 games out of him we would be more likely to win those 30 than 30 without him.
It's a loan highly likely to be subsidised by Arsenal. No brainer.
I would rather play @MoutsGoat than that absolute weapon

We should swerve signing players "to boast over".

It hasn't served Newcastle or the kopites for decades. Steve Walsh is the antithesis of this thankfully.

Not necessarily to boast over, I just mean a player who is genuinely that class above and everyone knows it. Gives a big boost to the squad and club as a whole when you bring in that kind of player.

It's not. Forbes is an estimate because these guys don't declare anything.

It could be a lot less or it could be a lot more and 100m is not nothing to anyone even Usamanov.

I Totally Disagree £100 million is definitely nothing to Usamanov and Forbes is as close to correct as your gonna get mate because it actually takes in all declared public assets shares etc so you know there bottom line wealth is to begin with.

The Forbes Billionaires List values, “individuals’ assets–including stakes in public and private companies, real estate, yachts, art and cash an array of outside experts in various fields compile this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back