Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tick tock, Mosh.

tumblr_nd1swnYBp11txeruoo1_500.gif

"Your feeling sleepy, you eyelids are feeling heavy, when I count to three..................."

Whilst Wilshire has been injured alot, undoubtedly - is he better than all of our current CMs? Just ability? i'd say yes. Injury record obviously no.
If we got 30 games out of him we would be more likely to win those 30 than 30 without him.
It's a loan highly likely to be subsidised by Arsenal. No brainer.

Where is he going to play other than as a competition for Ross (AM)?

Wilshire does not process with defensive attribute and has no physical presence to play CM.

I Totally Disagree £100 million is definitely nothing to Usamanov and Forbes is as close to correct as your gonna get mate because it actually takes in all declared public assets shares etc so you know there bottom line wealth is to begin with.

The Forbes Billionaires List values, “individuals’ assets–including stakes in public and private companies, real estate, yachts, art and cash an array of outside experts in various fields compile this.
It takes in all declared assets but there's no way they can know all the debt that isn't declared.

Look at Trump. Does anyone believe he is worth 10B?

I was shocked at the stories at the start of the season and didn't believe them. There's no way he was going to spend a 10th of his wealth on a few players just to get us into the Europa League. It made absolutely no sense.

What I expect him to do is build a stadium and be able to secure capital from cheaper sources to do so.

The differences is people had fully boarded the hype train and people were banned for expressing that view. All very odd. Where season tickets really that important?
Going on what you say, i think to a certain degree the lack of clarity may have caused all this enthusiasm and lack of it.

If there was a general public statement about the plans then views overall would change. Would we be happy with our business ending now but knowing excess money going into a new stadium? I personally would be satisfied with that. You don't get it both ways, sign players or build the stadium not both.

So yeah, if we are off to do number 2 then it would have been nice to put something out there about the first one to dampen expectations well before a week before.

Kenwright isn't 'the board' and you're merely guessing when it comes to that in any case.
And you are guessing when you say the board wanted to get rid of Martinez. The reality is by the end his position was untenable because the fans and players had turned against him and the fans were the first to turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back