Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew there would be nothing by 12:00 lol

For me sissoko is the one we need to be bringing in today if McCarthy or Cleverley is off. Think the better deal is losing Tom but entirely opinionated there.

Plus i just want something concrete on Berhirimi, something that either proves it is all speculation or we are actually getting him.

Who the hell is Berhirimi?

please no. not as any type of link player anyways

@BlueToff mentions Koemans tactics, but isn't Tadic an example of a link player/playmaker that we've been missing since Pienaar started being injured constantly

I just want somebody in the final third controlling the play, taking the ball to feet in tight spaces, switching sides and playing in our less football intelligent attackers.

Be nice if our lovely Ross ever becomes this player but he isn't that now

I'm a huge fan of Tadic mate but after the first few months he stopped doing things like that because Koeman had to adapt his style slightly after an initial good start for S'ton culminated in a few defeats etc.

Let's just see, ey mate?

I would have properly liked Hart here tbh but not devastated we didn't get him either.

Said yesterday like that there's something proper strange about England's NO.1 not going to another Prem side and ending up at Torino.

Whether that's down to City or the player, or a combination of both, who knows.

yep, would have wanted him here, think he would have had a bit of a career revival here after a couple of poor seasons from him. Ah well, i'd be very very happy with begovic, think he's a top keeper, i'd be gutted if we go into the season with the current two.

Me too but they're different types of player.

Gueye should have taught us all that judging a centre mid too harshly because he didn't necessarily shine in a relegated team isn't wise. He did shine at Euro 2016 surrounded by world class players. So if he gets to play alongside superstar talents like Arouna Kone and Tom Cleverley, I'm sure he'll be able to hit those heights again.
Gana did shine though mate look at his stats, just that his teammates were that awful.

And let's have it right, sissoko shined in one game at the euros

@ijjysmith could we have hourly percentages on the general fume of this thread please? I want to see it reaching near 100% late this evening when twitter starts lying saying we haven't got anybody.

I believe the fume-o-meter only had 3 settings, and percentages would be a better figure. Possibility to incorporate the fume-o-meter to add some glitz and glamour to the posts as well i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back