Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets hope so mate. We await to see what the window brings. This is kind of my point though, that this is needlessly chaotic. I'm much rather we went back to the 2006 (I think) window where we got Johnson, Lescott & Howard. We identified 3 areas that needed improvement and got players in to fix it. All done in June. Forget Marquee signings, if Moshiri's investment allows us to do one thing it would be that. Have simple, clear recruitment not dependant on selling/TV money.

IF we signed sissoko (which is no way confirmed to be a target) then i think he would prove a lot of people wrong in time.

It will be a mass vault all round to anyone slagging him off.

Hey fellas,

how are you doing?

So I decided to register myself in your forum to tell you a bit more of Brahimi. I have read some of you saying that he's not a good sign nor a good player and that you maybe don't need him -others don't even know anything about him-

Well. I been supporting him since he signed for my team, Granada CF. I couldn't believe when it happened, he came from a french team, Stade Rennais, and he wasn't playing there as he was having some problems with their coach, yeah, we signed a, theorically, problematic player, but later on we discovered that it was more like a coach problem that a player problem.

At Granada is where Brahimi started to shine, forging his own legend as he quickly became the best player of our team, every match was carried by him, no matter if we were facing Barcelona, Real Madrid or Sevilla. He would try to create some good plays even though our team was lackluster. Playing in a defensive team like our team, he managed to be the best dribbler of Europe 2014 with more succesful take-ons and the best African player.

At Porto, he did some fine seasons, even scoring ~10 goals in Champions League, which is not a tiny amount. He was (or is) also one of the best players at Porto and seems to be that now it's time for him to move, honestly, I didn't expect him to be signing for Everton (i'd prefer another team, but i really like your team, hopefully Lukaku doesn't leave) but now im so pumped out.

If you sign Brahimi, you'll sign a great player, maybe he needs to improve his pass (in that matter, he's not Özil or Modric, which can make these outstanding passes to strikers) but he's a superb player overall, incredible ball skills, honestly, it's the best dribbler i've seen. Also his finishing skills are more than decent and so are his free kick skills, he scored some beauty ones.

Well, that's it for today. Excuse my english! Tried my best, though.

Hopefully you sign him.

Take care!
Cheers mate. Sounds like what we read about him. Fantastic dribbler. Perhaps got an ego. Doesn't create or score nearly enough.

He should however be fun to watch.

Surely something will break soon, particularly given the amount of potential deals still in the pipeline?

I don't mind one sneaking in at 10:59 for old times sake as long as there is at least one or maybe two a few hours beforehand.

If we are in for 4 or 5 players it must be absolutely mental at FF at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back