Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
....yep, we were linked a little while ago. There are a few YouTube clips on the youngster, clearly potential but it needs to be realised.

Yer he's a striker mate, highly rated apparently. Just been called up to the England under 20's. That's him and Sambou up front for the under 23's. It will be interesting to see how close they can get to the first team squad in the next 18 months or so

Ah, so he's "one of the future" then?

We could probably do with a more experienced back up striker as well

Honestly believe we can be top four by xmas without any additions today. So I'm not worried at all.

No point spunking millions just for the sake of it. If we can't get our top targets today we should see what's available in January.

It's just the kids on the summer holidays who are throwing their dummy's out. Chill out. This is real life not football manager!
How ...is lone gonna knock in 20 goals when lukaku pulls him hammy. Top 10 lad if we play well

...and can you believe that Bony would want to go there rather than here? He'd have been a signature we could have got with ease.

I can. Regarded as a first choice striker for a team which has performed at around the same level as us recently, or come here and be either backup to Lukaku or play wide of him. Makes sense for Bony, and us.

Lads just because we are seeing and hearing nothing, does not mean nothing is happening.
monkeys.jpg

Slimani to Leicester will be the biggest deal of the day I reckon.

I'm guessing the David Luiz to Chelsea is all hype no substance too.

i've seen them be linked to about 3/4 centre backs today: Kone, luiz, ogbonna and well alonso's a full back? as well as the long-going saga with koulibaly.

Interesting

Is he a striker? Could he be the back up option?

He's 19, never played above league 1 by the looks of it and he's meant to propel us into Europe if Lukaku get's injured?

One for the future and that's brilliant but when fans start trying to big him up for one never seeing him play and two because the club has failed miserably as of now to sort a major issue that's been the same for tow years, that when you have problems.

Wonder if Bill has got out of bed yet.
Looking forward to Brahimi but I'll cry if we pay the same (or even more) for him than Leicester pay for Slimani.

Mate, as much as I would love Slimani, money can't get you everything.

Leicester won the league last year and are in the Champions League. Sometimes you just need to accept that we can't just throw money at everyone and expect them to come.

For all we know, he could have already turned us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back