Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
But mate, if Jim White doesn't know then it's not happening

What Jim White the kopite? who filmed a video saying Moshiri had text him saying "watch this space", classic RS trolling there..

I honestly reckon it's 50/50 whether we bring in any more players. If we don't, then it's not for lack of trying.

The key thing is for me that we have a new manager, and some new players that have impressed already.

My only concern about not bringing in anyone else, is like a few posters on here have pointed out - cover. Any big injuries and we're looking a bit thin.

I think Everton know this, but won't be held to ransom over players.

Anyone who thought Mohsiri would turn up pissing £100m up the wall for a laugh, clearly hasn't done their research on his career and business sense.

Alright lads, some top deadline day tips here:

1. Don't watch Sky all day, your day will be much better without it.
2. Don't believe what Jim White says. He tries to make this day about him and will do his best to get you to watch.
3. Go outside. It's a nice day.
4. If something happens, it happens. We asked for Demba Ba and ended up with Lukaku, just wait.

What Jim White the kopite? who filmed a video saying Moshiri had text him saying "watch this space", classic RS trolling there..

I honestly reckon it's 50/50 whether we bring in any more players. If we don't, then it's not for lack of trying.

The key thing is for me that we have a new manager, and some new players that have impressed already.

My only concern about not bringing in anyone else, is like a few posters on here have pointed out - cover. Any big injuries and we're looking a bit thin.

I think Everton know this, but won't be held to ransom over players.

Anyone who thought Mohsiri would turn up pissing £100m up the wall for a laugh, clearly hasn't done their research on his career and business sense.
Same principle, his investment isn't worth much if we don't sign any players that the manager actually needs to progress the team up the league. All well and good having what we have but i would like to think our targets will improve the team and potentially be worth more points to us over the next 35 games.

CALLING ALL BEDWETTERS

200.gif

We haven't signed anyone yet. I bet you're worried.

panic.gif

We should know a lot about failing chairmen, we've had the biggest failure in our history in our lifetimes.

I can't wait for him to sell the rest of his shares and just be fazed out completely.
Bill would have at least spent the extra TV money. It remains to be seen if Moshiri does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back