Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I wouldn't. I even said when it sounded earlier that it was beginning to look promising.

I just tell it how it is.

Sure mate, but it's how it is in Marty's Marvellous 'Magination, where you seemingly have a greater grasp on reality than efc huggers like Phil McNulty or even Koeman himself. That's hardly 'how it is' my friend...

Ah, so he's "one of the future" then?

We could probably do with a more experienced back up striker as well

Yer, I wouldn't expect to see him playing in the first team any time soon. The Football League Trophy will be useful for the under 23's though to get some competitive game time.

I agree, we definitely need at least 1 striker today.

wosht.gif

That's genius!

Fabregas being effectively thrown out of Chelsea for whatever reason. Just imagine if we did it. What a statement it would be.

Honestly believe we can be top four by xmas without any additions today. So I'm not worried at all.

No point spunking millions just for the sake of it. If we can't get our top targets today we should see what's available in January.

It's just the kids on the summer holidays who are throwing their dummy's out. Chill out. This is real life not football manager!

How much longer will this very tiresome and boring cliche be able to hold water?

I reckon at best we sign Gabbiadini today (and the youngster Calvert Lewin), even this is hopeful at this stage of the day and would still represent an anti climactic end to the most 'hopeful' summer in memory. I don't think it spells doom for our season, just another example of our start of summer rhetoric (pre season ticket sales) being far in excess of our end of summer delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back