Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that 90% isn't all of everything don't you? 90% of are games are boring of farcical IMO ... If you think backwards passing and no tackling with a shed load of disgraceful defending and individual errors is ok, then fine... This whole discussion started not with me whinging... I simply said " I agree with Merson in his rant"

okay fair enough

I feel so proud for starting Horn rumours.

Btw, 2 weeks late, but that Boyko guy who we were linked to joined Besiktas. Was browsing instagram and somehow found his profile.

I think you can safely add Lukaku and Stones to that list.

Big rebuilding job in the summer.

I hope Niasse turns out decent and we can build a team around a core of Coleman, Mori, Baines, Besic, McCarthy, Barkley, Niasse and Del.
Have to agree 100%, Daft of us to mention Stones and Lukaku still playing for us after the summer. Good news is though that with £100 million, We could probably sort out the goal keeper and the whole leaky goal situation.

Have to agree 100%, Daft of us to mention Stones and Lukaku still playing for us after the summer. Good news is though that with £100 million, We could probably sort out the goal keeper and the whole leaky goal situation.
Put me in the 100% camp as well. Oumar signing nailed it on for Lukaku to leave. Albeit some are young, but we've signed 3 strikers in the last 2 windows. Of the Barkley, Stones, Lukaku trio... Barkley is easily the man to keep.

I hope Niasse turns out decent and we can build a team around a core of Coleman, Mori, Baines, Besic, McCarthy, Barkley, Niasse and Del.
Which then adds 'but he lost Stones AND Lukaku, you have to give him time' to the list of reasons why Martinez should be kept even if we are woeful again next season.

Rebuilding?!?!?!?!?! These players haven't done anything yet. They are 22 -- the team BUYING them is rebuilding. We would be destroying.

Sell Stones and then tell Rom we can't sell him this year because Stones went. We can't keep Stones long enough for him to win us games anyway -- Rom can win us games now.

Rebuilding is an insane thing to do and no way Martinez is going to start rebuilding 3 years into the club. It makes no sense for Everton and it makes no sense for his personal career either.

Selling Stones wouldn't be rebuilding -- if we spent the money on 26+ y/o defenders it would likely be an immediate upgrade (just lower potential).

Take money from Stones and get a IN PRIME defender and a new goalie and otherwise stand pat (aside from deadwood).

If RM can't keep Rom, Del and Barkley together for one more year then I'd fire him. They are still worth more to us than the money (because nobody as good as Rom would sign for Everton). Stones can go though. Spain preferably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back