Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they wanna offer 75m, I would certainly answer the call tho, not a bad starting bid.

Agreed on £75mil.

For me £60mil is about the price to talk...then £75mil to close really. But i would rather keep him of course.

Pep will want him and City have serious money.

As for those three players:
Navas - massively overrated and 30years old
Mangala - LOL
Bony - I would actually be happy if we bought him.

If i was Pep, i'd come in for Stones and Barkley immediately. Exactly his type of player...we need to extend both of their contracts NOW and the way to do this is to sign players ourselves which is why im hoping for that playmaker to sign in summer.

Agreed on £75mil.

For me £60mil is about the price to talk...then £75mil to close really. But i would rather keep him of course.

Pep will want him and City have serious money.

As for those three players:
Navas - massively overrated and 30years old
Mangala - LOL
Bony - I would actually be happy if we bought him.

If i was Pep, i'd come in for Stones and Barkley immediately. Exactly his type of player...we need to extend both of their contracts NOW and the way to do this is to sign players ourselves which is why im hoping for that playmaker to sign in summer.
Just posted this but accidentally copy and pasted my number onto it instead of bolding your sentence so I'll try again.

Stones is tailor made for it but Barkley ain't a Guardiola player at all, in fact he's the exact opposite of what he looks for in a midfielder.

@bicycleheader will know more than me like but I'm p sure Clev would suit his style more than Ross would.

Just posted this but accidentally copy and pasted my number onto it instead of bolding your sentence so I'll try again.

Stones is tailor made for it but Barkley ain't a Guardiola player at all, in fact he's the exact opposite of what he looks for in a midfielder.

@bicycleheader will know more than me like but I'm p sure Clev would suit his style more than Ross would.
Completely disagree Barkley's strongest talent is his ability to keep the ball.

In any part exchange deal you are losing the privilege of being able to choose how you spend your money, so in essence doing the buying team a favour.

The value I would put on the players would be;
Mangala: 15 million. I know he is widely mocked but I actually think he is potentially a good defender. A French international, big strong and quick, but prone to lapses in concentration. He has struggled at City but had a big rep before that.

Navas: 10 million. I really like the lad but at 30 he has little sell on value. A reserve player who's fallen well down the pecking order.

Bony: 18 Million: Proven premier league striker and a bit of a machine. Again his stock has fallen massively at City and 27 represents a lack of resale value.

That comes to 43 million in total. Given we are not getting to spend the money I think it is not a good enough offer. Imagine if we cleared 43 million for Stones (so a bid of say 50 million after we've maid Barnsley their share) would you really have us spend it on Mangala, Navas & Bony? We don't need a right winger as we already have 2 players playing in there. Likewise there are centre halves I'd prefer to Mangala.
Bony would be a good back up option but again he is quite heftily priced.

If they were to throw these 3 in thats fine but I'd want another at least another 15 million on top.

Cleverley and Barkley would both be Pep faves as they keep the ball. Not sure why ypi dont think Barkley would suit him...

I think Lukaku is definitely off in the summer, and if Stones wants to leave as well then I'd take Bony plus 40m for him.

If we could somehow get Bony for less than £20m and him wanting to come here as a replacement for Lukaku id take that. But alongside that id rather have a young potential in someone like Embolo or Batshuayi.

Aurier indefinitely suspended by PSG, who are also apparently interested in Coleman.

Very good right-back, I'd say try for a big-money move in the summer if his fallout with Blanc continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back