Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be this summer or never for me with Shawcross, as he'll be 29 next season. He's a proper defender and would be a great successor for Jags imo.

In some ways that's exactly what we need though as I say I'd bring two in an elder Williams or Dann and a young player with potential, though I think ultimately Galloway will play there, but needs the Stones treatment of time to develop there.

Younger centre halfs just aren't cutting the mustered these days with players at there peak there from 28-33.

I like Shawcross but he seems o be becoming increasingly injury prone.

We don't need a 'grock' centre half Neiler. We just need a change in defensive tactics to something more akin to last night and our away form on the whole.

The players aren't really the issue.

We'd be much worse off with Shawcross.

Dann I wouldn't mind, as he can at least pass the ball.

Hmm, I think it's part of the problem alright mate, but I do think we lack physicality, organisation and presence at the back.

More then that we need expierence defenders who know how to shut down a game with 15 mins to go and not take risks, which is why I think we need expierence.

No I'm not saying that.

The players at the back aren't the issue at all. It's how we tend to defend certain situations when we don't defend as a unit that costs us. Shawcross wouldn't change that.

Also, while we're on it, Shawcross' hoofed clearances to row Z cost Stoke a lot more than it helps them.
Go have a skeg at Stokes stats with and without Shawcross and come back to me

Someone like Iñaki Williams to play on the left or up front. Going to be a top player that lad. He's fast as hell too.

oumar-niasse-everton_3409088.jpg

Think we should get an experienced, proven striker to help with Lukaku's development, someone who knows the ropes and can do the snide when required.

#WelcomeEto'o

I still think GK is the priority for a new signing, i.e. if we ignore who might leave.

From England I'd say Begovic and (doubt it's possible) Butland. Timo Horn is always the first player I sign on FM15, so he'd be welcome too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back