Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to spend big on a playmaker, teams are looking at Lukaku and what they can do to negate his threat. Particularly after yesterday when he made good players look like school boys. Nobody is going to allow Lukaku to get a run at them, teams are going to smother him. We need a player who can pick a pass in tight areas and open teams up. We need more than one form of attack.

Ibra's out of work in the summer.

220k a week wages, surely that's affordable.

It's definitely not mate, at all. Would be half our budget of wages and transfer fees with his signing on fee alone.

Rather give Rom £150k a week and get him to stay for next season at least.

Ibra will be United or China/Middle East/MLS, me thinks.

An FA cup win and a new owner will really put us on the map, with regard to alerting agents. Wholesale changes not needed, securing the services of rom is our no.1 target, but I fear his agent will try and engineer a move. A new GK, left sided midfielder and creative central player would make us into a very good side.

An FA cup win and a new owner will really put us on the map, with regard to alerting agents. Wholesale changes not needed, securing the services of rom is our no.1 target, but I fear his agent will try and engineer a move. A new GK, left sided midfielder and creative central player would make us into a very good side.
Well, we'd need to replace Lukaku firstly. If we got 60m for him, we'd need to go out and buy a 30m proven replacement.

Any mention of signing Rooney should be met with a swift BOOOO and 'koff

We need to be looking at bigger and better things. We are not an elephant's graveyard.
I tend to agree. I think the Rooney days ended with Mr Moshiri's arrival. Only if he was available on a free.
Good money needs to be targeting elite footballers at their peak...

Well, we'd need to replace Lukaku firstly. If we got 60m for him, we'd need to go out and buy a 30m proven replacement.
In that unfortunate scenario, I'd spend the 60m on this ..

James-Rodriguez-Wallpaper-Real-Madrid-HD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back