Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a disgrace. Horrible man. The only thing he ever did I liked was to play a strong team and beat Liverpool in that Gerrard slip match.
He'd have been rightly sacked for workplace bullying in any sensible job.
Beating Liverpool in that game was the one enjoyable thing that he will contribute to my life unless he loses it completely and takes a chainsaw to Ian Duncan Smith

He'd have been rightly sacked for workplace bullying in any sensible job.
Beating Liverpool in that game was the one enjoyable thing that he will contribute to my life unless he loses it completely and takes a chainsaw to Ian Duncan Smith
Ha Ha Ha.

Ibrahimivic. I watched him play for Milan a lot when he was there a few seasons ago, despite his age would be a game changing signing. Aside his goal scoring abilities, he is so clever at dropping deeper and bringing people into play. Playing alongside him would bring on Ross, Rom and Dels games/decision making and he is a born winner! Ideal captain material.

Linked with manure and available this summer. Might seem unrealistic but you don't win a prize if you don't buy a ticket.

Ibrahimivic. I watched him play for Milan a lot when he was there a few seasons ago, despite his age would be a game changing signing. Aside his goal scoring abilities, he is so clever at dropping deeper and bringing people into play. Playing alongside him would bring on Ross, Rom and Dels games/decision making and he is a born winner! Ideal captain material.

Linked with manure and available this summer. Might seem unrealistic but you don't win a prize if you don't buy a ticket.

West Ham

Icardi is massively overrated. I see him regularly at San Siro.

Ibra is of course God but too expensive.

I love Mourinho but he'd just dump us after winning the treble.

@Zatara

You've mentioned Tielemens a few times Zat (as have others of course) but I believe this may be of interest to you.

An opinion of the lad from an Anderlecht fan - posted 2 and a half weeks ago.

He needs to improve his game. Some people wonder why he does not get
more game time, until you see how he's performing. I understand why Hasi
prefers other more consistent players. Check the footage from his last Europa League game. He was allowed to play 15 minutes. And during those 15 minutes he has probably created more problems by giving bad passes, nonchalant shots and missed interceptions than any other player on the pitch.

If any fans of big clubs hope to sign this guy. Hold your horses. He is not ready for a move like that. And if he decides to do so, he will have to be loaned out.

He is still a very young player, and it shows. Let him mature, give him time, but it is not his time yet.

Hamstrings made of Haribo though.

Doesn't mean we should spend £20mil on a central midfielder when we already have a very good one though.

What Besic needs is an extended break in the summer and he'll get that. A good pre-season then to get him up to full fitness and that reduces the risk of those niggling injuries.

Other areas to prioritise first I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back