Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no point in just signing players with potential in the hope that they'll become top players. We need to sign some established players who can hit the ground running and who the youngsters can learn from.

Look at Arsenal. Don't get me wrong I'd love to be in their position but up until very recently they've been a team that generally brings in good young players and develop them. Then they fk off to a team with proper ambition to win stuff. Where has it got them lately?

Imagine wanting to be somebody who could be as good as Sanche when you could be someone already as good as Sanchez.

I agree with you there mate post in my thread

Can we just sign all those players who had rumours that killed our happiness over the year.

Yarmalenko - £20m
Banega - bosman
Moutinho - £5m
Sean Davis - out of retirement
Riquelme - out of retirement
Mueller (the Brazilian circa 1993)- 50/60 probably - still better (and younger) than Kone....probably

Who am I missing?

Can we just sign all those players who had rumours that killed our happiness over the year.

Yarmalenko - £20m
Banega - bosman
Moutinho - £5m
Mueller (the Brazilian circa 1993)- 50/60 probably - still better (and younger) than Kone....probably

Who am I missing?

Ravinelli?

Remember we nearly got Cech and Essien? FFS what a team we could have had!

Yarmalenko - £20m
Banega - bosman
Moutinho - £5m

Who am I missing?
I agree with you there mate

Yarmalenko - £20m
Banega - bosman
Moutinho - £5m

Who am I missing?

ian rush on the april fools cover of shoot

You mean Dendonker?
I like Praet as i think he would fit in on that left hand side better than the other two. Similar player to Pienaar/Eriksson/ Coutinho in my opinion.
The other 2 are definatly more central based players.
Although looking at Mitrovic and Mbemba, players coming from that league havent exactly set the league on fire

Thats the one Dendonker! Think Tielemans is the one for us starting in CM competing with Besic but spending 12months learning from Barry to move into DM pivot role.

Praet is highly rated but for the left side i just dont fancy him at all....seems like hed get snapped

on phone but this link should be below under koulibaly...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-check-Napoli-defender-Kalidou-Koulibaly.html

Mbemba is Newcastles best player other than Wijnaldum. Hes done well in a rubbish team. Mitrovic i actually was disappointed we didnt go for him last summer. Hes not done well for them but they didnt have any wingers till Townsend signed for them.

For your point on defenders, we were linked with Kalidou Koulibaly last summer...he looks to me like Lilian Thuram the more i see him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back