Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
People acting like 50m worth of players are within reach of a team in 12th.
Oh. Just to confirm then, I should give up on my insatiable previous proposition of an audacious bid for this?

image.webp

People acting like 50m worth of players are within reach of a team in 12th.

Sell them "The Dream", "The Project", "The Concept" ...........

Actually, just stuff their pockets with wads of used tenners and anything is possible in the world of the English Premier League

We are not attractive proposition for a marquee signing like James, he would not entertain the idea of coming here. Personally I'd like
GK Tino horn
MF schiederlein
RW yarmalenko
FW Lacazette
It would cost 100m but they would improve our first 11 beyond recognition. It would be the right statement of intent, to encourage our other players to stay.

This summer we need to strengthen in every position, we need a top class goalkeeper Cillessen or the like. A right back to come in and put pressure on Coleman, who has one of the safest positions in the squad.
A ball playing midfielder, most teams have a midfielder who can link play up through the middle, we don't.
Lastly a top forward even more so if Lukaku does go.

Why do people think we could sign schiederlein? Theres no chance, on big money at untied, playing for united. Case closed

The best we can do:

Lukaku and Barkley sign new contracts.

Release Hibbert, Gibson, Osman and Piennar (all of them are getting on and contracts expired in summer); Sell Stones for £35-40m. Sell McGeady and Kone.

Strengthen the squad with signings like these (GK) Cillessen, (RB) van der Wiel - on a free, (CB) Koulibaly, (CM) Witsel, (RW/AM) Yarmalenko.

And Tarashaj joining up with the squad too.

Net spend is about £25m. I know this is becoming FM...

What makes people think we will be able to attract Witsel? He has a massive ego, much like the rest of that Belgium side. Least renowned club he will go too is probably Spurs.

Would have anyone in midfield with an ounce of guile who isn't a crab defensive mid or a winger.

Would be great to target someone like Herrera, guarantee him game time and pay a big fee. I want another Spanish magician in the engine room again.

What makes people think we will be able to attract Witsel? He has a massive ego, much like the rest of that Belgium side. Least renowned club he will go too is probably Spurs.

Money, higher profile league, etc, he will end up moving this summer somewhere though thats for sure, but most likely to a 'big' team, then again we have the finances to be able to go after him these days at least, been playing for the last 4 years in Russia so honestly his standards aren't that sky high mate - and was a high profile player when he moved their as well - so think money will talk more than anythigng else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back