Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This summer we need to strengthen in every position, we need a top class goalkeeper Cillessen or the like. A right back to come in and put pressure on Coleman, who has one of the safest positions in the squad.
A ball playing midfielder, most teams have a midfielder who can link play up through the middle, we don't.
Lastly a top forward even more so if Lukaku does go.
Isn't Barkley a ball playing midfielder?

An FA Cup win and with it EL qualification is vital if we are to attract the top players in the summer. Purely FM crap but I would be happy to see:

GK- Horn/Begovic: £10 million
CB- Koulibaly: £15 million
CB backup: £10 million

RM: Yarmolenko £20 million
CM: Schneiderlin/Witsel: £25 million
LM: Bolasie: £25 million

ST: Bony: £25 million

Out:

Lukaku: £65 million
Stones: £40 million
Pienaar: Free
Gibson: Free
Howard: Free

An FA Cup win and with it EL qualification is vital if we are to attract the top players in the summer. Purely FM crap but I would be happy to see:

Out:

Can't agree with either of those - but especially so Lukaku mate

Out:

Not sure I'd want to spend 50 million quid on Bony and Bolasie?!!

Out:

Step away from Football Manager.

Not sure I'd want to spend 50 million quid on Bony and Bolasie?!!

Buying off other prem teams you'll have to spend a premium, let's be honest despite the obvious potential Stones isn't a £40-50 million CB right now but that's the price a side would have to pay.

I think Bolasies top drawer mate, Palace have completely sunk whilst he has been out injured and his pace and work rate is exactly what we need in the midfield. Bony at Swansea was a 1 in 2 striker and one that fits the current managers system of a lone striker who can hold the ball up and bring others into play. We certainly won't do any better than him, I keep hearing people say they wouldn't have him/Benteke but no one offers a realistic striker who would join us and have a chance of being as prolific. All the talk of Higuain/Lazerate is fanciful when CL clubs are after them, and Batshyaui is completely unproven outside a poor french league.

We need a good clear out -

Gibson
Osman
McGeady
Peinaar
Howard
Hibbert
Kone We replace these with about four good players who will make a contribution to the first team, including a top class play maker and a goal keeper.
Bring in a top level manager to run things and build a new stadium.
That will do for me.

Buying off other prem teams you'll have to spend a premium, let's be honest despite the obvious potential Stones isn't a £40-50 million CB right now but that's the price a side would have to pay.

I think Bolasies top drawer mate, Palace have completely sunk whilst he has been out injured and his pace and work rate is exactly what we need in the midfield. Bony at Swansea was a 1 in 2 striker and one that fits the current managers system of a lone striker who can hold the ball up and bring others into play. We certainly won't do any better than him, I keep hearing people say they wouldn't have him/Benteke but no one offers a realistic striker who would join us and have a chance of being as prolific. All the talk of Higuain/Lazerate is fanciful when CL clubs are after them, and Batshyaui is completely unproven outside a poor french league.
I'm not having bolaise, yes has pace and a few tricks, goal and assist return is poor for a player at his peak. Is he 27? And palace would want a fortune.

Same with bony city would want decent money he's on top wages. Is not getting any younger, and Seems to be picking up injuries. Don't rate benteke either, slow and has poor movement.

While I don't expect us to be in for the world class strikers, only a handful of teams will be in for them. But plenty of other quality strikers to go around, and I'm sure they would jump at the chance to triple their wages and play in the prem.

I would rather take a gamble, before looking at bony or benteke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back