Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we not find better than Bony or Benteke? They've be shown up as poor strikers this season. I'd be majorly disappointed if we wasted any money replacing Rom with these two.

How have they Been shown up? Bony never plays and when he does he's played in a system that doesn't suit him, and Benteke likewise thrives of counter attack football/crosses into the box whereas Liverpool don't play anywhere to his strengths.

I would be livid If the likes of Stoke and West Ham picked these players up whilst we go fumble around Bosnia or Russia for a total gamble who in terms or percentages would most likely flop than succeed.

It's the equivalent of saying you would have rathered take the chance on Niasse over Austin. I don't mind us taking risks on our 2nd/3rd choice forwards but it is absolutely vital we bring in a recognised scorer in the summer.

If Bony gets his Swansea form back then that's 75-80% of Roms goals back, if we sign Batshuyai who ends up another Origi and hits 1 in 3/4 then we'll only keep sliding down the table.

How have they Been shown up? Bony never plays and when he does he's played in a system that doesn't suit him, and Benteke likewise thrives of counter attack football/crosses into the box whereas Liverpool don't play anywhere to his strengths.

I would be livid If the likes of Stoke and West Ham picked these players up whilst we go fumble around Bosnia or Russia for a total gamble who in terms or percentages would most likely flop than succeed.

It's the equivalent of saying you would have rathered take the chance on Niasse over Austin. I don't mind us taking risks on our 2nd/3rd choice forwards but it is absolutely vital we bring in a recognised scorer in the summer.

If Bony gets his Swansea form back then that's 75-80% of Roms goals back, if we sign Batshuyai who ends up another Origi and hits 1 in 3/4 then we'll only keep sliding down the table.
Your forgetting that bony and benteke are on top wages, which we would have to match. Also prem teams can hold out for the big money. Unlike a lot of European teams.

So we could end up paying 20mil for bony and paying him 150K a week on a 3/4tr deal. That's over 40mil

Even though we hopefully spend big money this summer, I'm sure we will start slowly, and not go jumping in to crazy deals

Your forgetting that bony and benteke are on top wages, which we would have to match. Also prem teams can hold out for the big money. Unlike a lot of European teams.

So we could end up paying 20mil for bony and paying him 150K a week on a 3/4tr deal. That's over 40mil

Even though we hopefully spend big money this summer, I'm sure we will start slowly, and not go jumping in to crazy deals

Bony will take a pay cut no other club outside the top 4 would pay that other than perhaps the new spurs (West Ham).

Bony for £25 million on £100k a week would be fantastic business, sign a top quality left sided playmaker and hopefully a younger box to box upgrade on Barry then that would cover the Rom money, we would then have £50+ million from the TV deal/Moshiri to hopefully sort out our defence and GK.

I would also say Benteke would bag an absolute hat full from Gerrys crosses. Bilic is probably thinking the same regarding Payet linking up with him.

Bony will take a pay cut no other club outside the top 4 would pay that other than perhaps the new spurs (West Ham).

Bony for £25 million on £100k a week would be fantastic business, sign a top quality left sided playmaker and hopefully a younger box to box upgrade on Barry then that would cover the Rom money, we would then have £50+ million from the TV deal/Moshiri to hopefully sort out our defence and GK.

I would also say Benteke would bag an absolute hat full from Gerrys crosses. Bilic is probably thinking the same regarding Payet linking up with him.
One of the dildo brothers has already said benteke is too expensive even for them, the [Poor language removed] will struggle to shift him

Man City are mental playing Bony up front aren't they?

Sometimes they even pair him with that bloody awful Aguero.

Unbelievable.

Well luckily for us, your not the manager and your not spending the money

We have scouts at Wembley tonight. Watching 19yr old CM Bazoer. Ajax will want a large amount for him though. Very well thought upon

Where is it rumoured were watching Bazoer?

Barry replacement, if we couldnt get Tielemans then id be very happy with Bazoer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back