Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will sell most of our good players and replace them with expensive names that end up not really doing anything unfortunately.

Stegen is costing City 20 million apparently. Won't matter to City obviously, but I wouldn't be shelling out that sort of dough for a keeper personally.

Yet we paid 28m for a striker, which IMO, is just as vital, you dont win games without scoring goals and as you have seen this season, you dont win games by conceding loads.

20m is nothing money for a real Keeper.

Out in America at the moment. And obviously everything you take is with a pinch of salt. But on ESPN last night, they were showing highlights of Argentina the other night. And they had a segment on Arsene Wenger being interested in Funes Mori? Strange if true. But with the Kroenke link, I can see how some people here get some news.

If that is the case. I'd use it to full advantage. "We will pay 15 mill for Oxlade and give you first refusal on Mori" that'd work in our favour seeing as Mori may still flop in the coming season. See Heitinga for example. Mediocre for one season, crazily good for one and then borderline crap for the rest.

Who'd be happy with Dembele from Fulham? Think he's a top player but isn't high in goal scoring charts...way I see it is hat he isn't really the type to score loads down there.

Out in America at the moment. And obviously everything you take is with a pinch of salt. But on ESPN last night, they were showing highlights of Argentina the other night. And they had a segment on Arsene Wenger being interested in Funes Mori? Strange if true. But with the Kroenke link, I can see how some people here get some news.

If that is the case. I'd use it to full advantage. "We will pay 15 mill for Oxlade and give you first refusal on Mori" that'd work in our favour seeing as Mori may still flop in the coming season. See Heitinga for example. Mediocre for one season, crazily good for one and then borderline crap for the rest.

Who'd be happy with Dembele from Fulham? Think he's a top player but isn't high in goal scoring charts...way I see it is hat he isn't really the type to score loads down there.
Oxlade? No thanks. Injured all the time plus nothing overly special when fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back