Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
simple. If we are selling Lukaku then off he goes.

Yarmalenko,
Batushayi (lukaku mark 2)
Random goalkeeper.
Aurei from PSG if they still are angry at him

All for cost of lukaku.

Although i dont agree on splashing 20million on Koubouily (i dont rate him) i do think possibly a more defence minded fullback could work better than Seamus with Deulofeu on the wing.

I remember Utd when they last won the champions league ust put Wes Brown at right back as Ronaldo was playing on the wing. Back then Wes Brown was a quality defender good enough to play centre back for most premier league teams but fergie put him there as he new he was a good 1 on 1 defender and that would be his main prioroty, just give cristiano the ball and let him get on with it

Exactly my thinking to get the best out of Deulofeu.

Why dont you rate Kalidou? He seems like Thuram to me and would be amazing at RB for us i think...all action.

Mostly yes but does also play RB sometimes....no idea on the games...hes reverted to RCB of a 3 and also RB in games...even LCB sometimes.

He's phenomenal.

Oh I think he's a good player mate, don't get me wrong.

But if we spend that much on a centre back then for me, he should play centre back.

Although, I've got to say, as good as he is he reminds me a bit of Mangala at times.

Now, Mangala was/still has the potential to be a very good player, but there's a huge difference in the pace of the game when coming to the PL.

Oh I think he's a good player mate, don't get me wrong.

But if we spend that much on a centre back then for me, he should play centre back.

Although, I've got to say, as good as he is he reminds me a bit of Mangala at times.

Now, Mangala was/still has the potential to be a very good player, but there's a huge difference in the pace of the game when coming to the PL.

Never saw Mangala before he signed for City...or rather never took much notice of him so i cant really compare how hes done.

One thing though and probably a daft thought...if Mangala is poor in the centre perhaps he would do better on the right? Could be that he should have got some games at full back to adjust to the league.

Never saw Mangala before he signed for City...or rather never took much notice of him so i cant really compare how hes done.

One thing though and probably a daft thought...if Mangala is poor in the centre perhaps he would do better on the right? Could be that he should have got some games at full back to adjust to the league.

You have a fascination with playing cb's as fb

Why not just buy a fb :)

Mangala is left footed, why would you put him on the right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back