Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mangala's left-footed mate and is full on a centre back.

Mangala's biggest weakness (as it is with most cb's) is when a player drags them out wide to the ball. So no, he wouldn't be a good full back.

Thats how little i know of mangala...

Why did he look good enough for City to spend £30mil+ on him?

Thats how little i know of mangala...

Why did he look good enough for City to spend £30mil+ on him?

Pace, strength, hard in the tackle and decent with the ball at feet...

A bit like Koulibaly haha.

I'm not saying Koulibaly isn't good, he is. But that's why he reminds me of Mangala.

Perhaps its becauss he signed a new contract with schalke but the clauses decreases each season as he wants to try the prem?

Thats an amazing price for a top player in his prime.

Ideal for us at Left back and can also come across if Mori isnt available.
Hes a right footed CB, why do you keep trying to turn everyone into a left back

Although i dont agree on splashing 20million on Koubouily (i dont rate him) i do think possibly a more defence minded fullback could work better than Seamus with Deulofeu on the wing.

I remember Utd when they last won the champions league ust put Wes Brown at right back as Ronaldo was playing on the wing. Back then Wes Brown was a quality defender good enough to play centre back for most premier league teams but fergie put him there as he new he was a good 1 on 1 defender and that would be his main prioroty, just give cristiano the ball and let him get on with it
Probs why we looked quite solid with Browning at RB, although I vaguely remember one game he got pulled everywhere.

Perhaps its becauss he signed a new contract with schalke but the clauses decreases each season as he wants to try the prem?

Thats an amazing price for a top player in his prime.

Ideal for us at Left back and can also come across if Mori isnt available.
He's a top centre half, play him where he's bloody good at playing!!

Probs why we looked quite solid with Browning at RB, although I vaguely remember one game he got pulled everywhere.
the 2 matches or so I recall of Browning at RB, I recall....very differently. I recall him looking like a CB who had no idea what to do at RB. Which isn't an indictment of his skillset or anything. He's a CB. Projected to be a quite good one. But he is, most assuredly, not a RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back