Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrong.

Manolas rejected us due to Moyes not guaranteeing him a certain amount of playing time.

We both may be wrong....says on his wiki that he turned down the move because his team was short at CB (so who knows). Think the fee was £500k at the time...

Imagine if we had kept Mustafi and signed this chap,£60mil+ there....

His agent has said hes not suited to the prem though.

We both may be wrong....says on his wiki that he turned down the move because his team was short at CB (so who knows). Think the fee was £500k at the time...

Imagine if we had kept Mustafi and signed this chap,£60mil+ there....

His agent has said hes not suited to the prem though.

But they wouldn't have got the game time playing for us so wouldn't have turned into the players they currently are.

He is 23 and top keeper, top goalies can make the difference over a season, something we should know about.
At that age he could be number 1 for another 10 or 12 years.
I'm not doubting that at all I know how important a top keeper is. I'm talking about from our perspective. We've just seen investment in to the club but we've yet to see exactly what difference he's going to make in terms of a "war chest".

If for example, we have 30 million without sales, I wouldn't like us buying a keeper for 20 million no matter how good he was.

For City, the fee clearly doesn't matter one iota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back