Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got his business card so unless he has spelt it wrong on there then I'd imagine it is him. Said there are a few Belgians coming through looking really good. Massive fan of Dedonker
I didn't say it wasn't him. I said I'm not sure of his name

Reading that LVG may have £80mil to spend in the summer.

I think with all the big talk about Moshiri we will have a similar amount this summer.

He seems like someone who wants to see a gradual improvement on all fronts over a period of time but i think when it comes to player investment he will want to see us competing with Arsenal themselves before long where he made a point of saying they need to keep their best players etc.

Personally i think we will see 3 signings of £20mil+ each (depending on negotiations of course) at GK, CM and LW.

The wages for new players should also be considered along with extensions for some of our top players. But there will be alot of players off this summer to free up the wages.

I can see 6 new players coming in.

If we get our act together and drag ourselves back up the table, I'd like to think we could try picking up Sigurdsson from Swansea. He'll be 27 in September, can play in the 10 position or off to the left, has prem experience and takes a decent free kick. Surely we're a more attractive proposition than Swansea?

In all reality the league is done for us this season and if the board as I suspect will keep Martinez as boss, I would love us to show some serious intent by nailing down players now on agreements to join when the window opens. For once we can be proactive and have everyone in place, we need for when preseason starts.

In all reality the league is done for us this season and if the board as I suspect will keep Martinez as boss, I would love us to show some serious intent by nailing down players now on agreements to join when the window opens. For once we can be proactive and have everyone in place, we need for when preseason starts.

Good luck getting most clubs to agree selling their star players BEFORE a major tournament mert.

If we get our act together and drag ourselves back up the table, I'd like to think we could try picking up Sigurdsson from Swansea. He'll be 27 in September, can play in the 10 position or off to the left, has prem experience and takes a decent free kick. Surely we're a more attractive proposition than Swansea?

Good player Sigurdsson !!

Yup. I think he's a realistic target. Can't be on huge wages at Swansea, but I suppose they might dig their heels in for an unreasonable fee?

I'd have thought that signing anyone from an English club now will become a nightmare. They'll want £30mill for him now that the new TV deal is here.

Yes exactly. Its a bit strange we havent made some moves on players.

Id have expected us to be trying to bring in one star player now then use that as leverage with Stones and Lukaku to extend contracts.

Holland for example havent qualified for the Euros but i guess a few clubs will want to wait and see if their players values increase -- however Bernardo Silva went to Monaco before the u21 tournament last summer so you never know.

Yes exactly. Its a bit strange we havent made some moves on players.

Id have expected us to be trying to bring in one star player now then use that as leverage with Stones and Lukaku to extend contracts.

I don't see how we could know about the club doing anything like this now though. The window is shut, so if we are talking to prospective signings it would have to be on the sly, wouldn't it? I agree with you on the principle of it needing to be done in order to have any chance of keeping Lukaku.

Now we're being linked with another Man United reject, Portuguese winger Nani.

You read that right. Nani.

That's how far Everton has fallen.

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children!

63eb1a6411bbc0c3.jpg

Personally, get in touch with City now, talk about signing Bony to get him at a reuced price. Guadioloa won't want him, especially if he can aim better so we get first dibs, agree a smaller price, perhaps 20 million?

Then sell Rom to the highest bidder as is expected to happen. We get replacement for fraction of price and 30 million to invest in team from his sale.

Job done.

Personally, get in touch with City now, talk about signing Bony to get him at a reuced price. Guadioloa won't want him, especially if he can aim better so we get first dibs, agree a smaller price, perhaps 20 million?

Then sell Rom to the highest bidder as is expected to happen. We get replacement for fraction of price and 30 million to invest in team from his sale.

Job done.

Good idea mate.

Theres just 1 vital thing you appear to be missing.

Bony is utter TOSH, I wouldnt pay 20p for the lazy sack of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back