Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoot me down now but.... if villa go down I wouldn't be against a cheeky low bid for Gaby agbonlahor... not fantastic, not prolific but he could be a great option off the bench with the players we have creating chances for him. I usually would never advocate a signing like that but he is too good to play out of the premiership
He hasn't done it for Villa so why would he suddenly do it for us?
I just don't see the upside, we have Niasse now as well.

shoot me down now but.... if villa go down I wouldn't be against a cheeky low bid for Gaby agbonlahor... not fantastic, not prolific but he could be a great option off the bench with the players we have creating chances for him. I usually would never advocate a signing like that but he is too good to play out of the premiership

Quite possibly the worst shout ive ever read on this forum and yes, I include the Charlie Adam and Joey Barton shouts.

Dear me, Everton get taken over by a billionaire and you're thinking Agbonlahor? I'm just waiting for us to announce Pogba.

Our transfer targets won't change at all due to a bit if new investment, only our ability to not lose out on them to the likes of West Ham and Stoke will improve.
We also might sign a few more of them.

Got me thinking. Kenwright said he has been discussing with Mosh about 16-18 months.
Yarmolenko has been releasing all kinds of weird pro-everton comments. He has been in the know of this development.

Got me thinking. Kenwright said he has been discussing with Mosh about 16-18 months.
Yarmolenko has been releasing all kinds of weird pro-everton comments. He has been in the know of this development.
That's a delicious thought. Considering that the potential departures this summer include Pienaar (age), Mirallas (hated by manager) and Kone (we can only hope) there's still a need for a brand new shiny Ukrainian toy...

giphy.gif

Pray for @Kurt , he's obviously not well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back