Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky saying Brahimi and Gabbiadini deals are still some way off. Sissoko deal advancing. McGeady may be leaving.
I would assume if Sissoko comes then Brahimi won't. Hopefully we're using Sissoko to force Porto to agree a deal for Brahimi.

You don't have any proof that we didn't. What encourages me is that we made the second options down happen which are still of s quality beyond pre-Moshiri Martinez.

Everton paying enough in the managerial package, compensation agreement with Southampton and promise of future funds to convince Koeman to leave European football with Saints for 11th placed Everton.

Same with Walsh, the package, compensation and vision was enough to leave the champions unable to offer him better.

No Koulibaly but Williams at the price he is is a signing we never would have made. Zero resale value and a high fee for an older player, but we recognised his value in the here and now and deprived Swansea of their most important player.

Same for Bolasie. Same for Gueye.

This summer has been a definite step up above our usual transfer dealings, getting players for the here and now rather than a never ending conveyer belt of prospects.

Completely disagree.

It's getting closer and closer to the deadline and Oumar Niasse is still an Everton player.

He's literally going to be sat off all day on his PlayStation like Jose Enrique did for a whole year.

I genuinely think a deal has been done for him to leave and the only thing holding it up is for us to get a replacement in

You don't have any proof that we didn't. What encourages me is that we made the second options down happen which are still of s quality beyond pre-Moshiri Martinez.

Everton paying enough in the managerial package, compensation agreement with Southampton and promise of future funds to convince Koeman to leave European football with Saints for 11th placed Everton.

Same with Walsh, the package, compensation and vision was enough to leave the champions unable to offer him better.

No Koulibaly but Williams at the price he is is a signing we never would have made. Zero resale value and a high fee for an older player, but we recognised his value in the here and now and deprived Swansea of their most important player.

Same for Bolasie. Same for Gueye.

This summer has been a definite step up above our usual transfer dealings, getting players for the here and now rather than a never ending conveyer belt of prospects.

I am made up with Williams but that's it. The rest of the transfers have been mediocre at best. Plus we lost our best defender in Stones.

It's been a farce considering we were all expecting some big name signings. Same old Everton.

I don't understand the point in Walsh then? If he's here to point out the obvious?

I thought he was here to find cheaper gems that other clubs have not spotted? Ie when he found mahrez! To stop us paying huge prices for finished articles

He did: Perez who arsenal got because they saw we and Walsh wanted him and Ghezzal aka new mahrez.

Bored of reading the same comment every ten posts from people who haven't paid attention until today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back