Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign sissoko and valencia ! the only thing that will cheer me up is kenwright and Elstone have gone ! 2 panic buys ! hopefully koeman will stay and isnt as frustrated as us fans !

I agree Gueye was a Walsh signing but anyone given a computer and access to Opta Stats would have found Gueye. I think the original poster was referring to hidden gems from other leagues, not the Prem's 2nd best tackler.

Yes, you might want to continue, seeing as its very hard to prove your point about all of the teams in for the "Prem's 2nd best tackler" by posting articles from OVER A YEAR AGO.

Hopeless.

Sorry please see above for the disparity in your claim and my original post.

I didn't say all the teams were in for the 2nd best tackler. I stated that anyone would have found Gueye had they used Opta Stats and therefore he wasn't an 'unknown' gem as such.

The only thing that's hopeless is your ability to recite the information from a post.

Hahaha, jesus, one thing is certain - I wouldn't want to be Esk now. Double edged sword that was.
I for one dont blame the esk. How can we? It's not him holding the purse strings. The esk has faithfully placed the new regime on a positive footing, they are the one's not living up to the whispers they no doubt let out behind the scenes.

Manager yes. Good start yes. Stadium Wel see. But I can bet you right now if it starts to go tittys up people will start to point.
And people will be right to point but why will it start to go wrong now as the people we haven't signed today, hadn't signed 3 weeks ago? I still think we have a decent squad regardless just maybe could've done with another striker.

We obviously became interested in Sissoko because we can pay over 5 instalments, Everton that. The signing that will annoy me tho is Valencia from West Ham not good enough I'm afraid.

No one wants to sell there best players on deadline day because there's little time to replace. Deadline day is only good for when clubs know what they have and what they don't need, usually the only players that become available are ones that clubs don't need!

All the good players have already been signed or sorted before deadline day, it should be there purely to pick up maybe one or two players just to tidy your squad up.

If we'd have sorted gabbiadini out weeks ago we'd have given Napoli time to get a replacement, but because we've left it till now the deals broken down because they can't find a replacement

Now you've got clubs like Newcastle knowing we are desperate and rinsing us off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back