Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not interested in values. Koeman has signed 5 players. I'm guessing Valencia is going to do nothing. The other 4 look like having at least 3 successes. If Bolasie makes it 4 then the window goes from decent to good. Martinez didn't have a good window since summer of 2013 and it was part of his downfall

We sold John Stones and bar Gana (so far) have replaced him with stopgaps.

We'll be fine. We didnt get the result we were hoping for but we still have a pretty good squad to work with. No reason why we cant challenge for top 6 provided Lukakau stays fit til Jan

We've had a good window, improved the team whilst improving the culture in the club, 7 points form 3 games and even though we clearly can't survive without him Lukaku hasn't scored. Dodged a bullet with Sissoko I think we've had the best transfer window we've had for years if not ever

Youre comparing us to them? Come on.
The point is we bought Williams and Bolasie because they are going to make us better today and we will worry about 3 years from now in three years. That's what United have done with Ibra and they may be winning a title because of it. Leicester did it too with Huth

This is a wake up call and a big learning curve for the club. They are pathetic. But this is our new territory to deal with these type of clubs, players, and to complete with higher profile clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back