Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher net spend than this window.

I'm really not arsed about net spend mate.

It's a pointless stat in my eyes.

So it was:

Cleverley, Deulofeu, Funes Mori, Lennon and Holgate last summer.

Williams, Stekelenburg, Bolasie, Valencia, Sheff United lad and Gueye.

Bit better probably there. I'm relatively happy. Not totally as there's still obvious areas that aren't sorted.

But it's not that bad.

So it was:

Bit better probably there. I'm relatively happy. Not totally as there's still obvious areas that aren't sorted.

But it's not that bad.

We got the Coventry lad as well, Sambou

How many champions league clubs would

Lennon Joel McCarthy on present form, Oviedo, Baines, Jags, Steklenberg, Tommy clev, Gibson, Kone, Niasse get into?

There is everyone's anwser. We'd seriously over achieve if we got top 5.
We are not in the champions league, we need these players to contribute to get us there then there's a chance we will get bigger names in.

We are not in the champions league, we need these players to get us there then there's a chance we will get bigger names in.

To be fair West Ham aren't in Europa never mind CL and got zaza, Stoke bony or are you going to tell me they have more money and a better project than us?

To be fair West Ham aren't in Europa never mind CL and got zaza, Stoke bony or are you going to tell me they have more money and a better project than us?
I don't know much about Zaza but Juventus didn't want him and he's untried in the PL, as I've said before Bony wasn't the type of striker Koeman was looking for else he would have been involved in the stones deal. We are a good project but it ain't half going to take a lot of graft with lesser player to get where we want to be, Rome wasn't built in a day sort of thing, be patient and this time I'm sure good things will come. Valencia if stays fit will be better for us than most think.

So it was:

But it's not that bad.

...I agree we shouldn't get hung up on net spend except it can be a good indicator of investment levels. Perhaps it's something that is worth monitoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back