Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about Zaza but Juventus didn't want him and he's untried in the PL, as I've said before Bony wasn't the type of striker Koeman was looking for else he would have been involved in the stones deal. We are a good project but it ain't half going to take a lot of graft with lesser player to get where we want to be, Rome wasn't built in a day sort of thing, be patient and this time I'm sure good things will come. Valencia if stays fit will be better for us than most think.

Juventus didn't want Van der sar, Vidal, Coman,Gabbiadini, berardi, etc etc etc can give more examples but point is Zaza is better than Valenica who must be one of worse strikers in premier league hence why West Ham fans are hysterical.

...I agree we shouldn't get hung up on net spend except it can be a good indicator of investment levels. Perhaps it's something that is worth monitoring.

everybody who actually works in the game says otherwise Eggs.

However, we should have followed the deals through.

I'm not doubting the investment, I'm doubting the people in place to ensure we get the best out of it.

Juventus didn't want Van der sar, Vidal, Coman,Gabbiadini, berardi, etc etc etc can give more examples but point is Zaza is better than Valenica who must be one of worse strikers in premier league hence why West Ham fans are hysterical.
Just you wait and see, as I've said before Valencia will get in to double figures for us if he stays fit and gets some playing time. You can disagree but we will only know at the end of the season.

All that has been mentioned for weeks is Bony, I just can't get it that Koeman didn't want him or he would have been involved in the Stones deal, look at the strikers Koeman was looking at do any play like Bony NO. Koeman knows best and I trust his judgement, he made Long look decent he will do the same for Valencia, pace is the best asset for any striker in modern football and Valencia has pace to burn.

Just you wait and see, as I've said before Valencia will get in to double figures for us if he stays fit and gets some playing time. You can disagree but we will only know at the end of the season.

I will disagree because what I've seen of him is comedy, can't be living in a dream like some people on here with respect... Would rather of let Lennon have a go up front than him at least he can run for the team unlike Valenica who's an unskilled Lukaku.

Zaza would be our second best striker. Fact
Oh yes and he still wouldn't play much as we only play with one, I'm sure he would be happy on the bench, he will play at West Ham as there so called main striker is injured more tha Gibson. Also Italians hardly do well in the PL so it's a risk that's why I had reservations about the Napoli player we were after.

I will disagree because what I've seen of him is comedy, can't be living in a dream like some people on here with respect... Would rather of let Lennon have a go up front than him at least he can run for the team unlike Valenica who's an unskilled Lukaku.
I'll agree to disagree only time will tell who will be right.

Do you not understand that he wanted away in the summer of 2015?

Do you not understand that his non-move would influence his attitude to the club in not allowing him to move to a team with Champions league?

Do you not understand that such a scenario would have an effect on the young lad? To the likely event that performance would suffer?

The mistakes he made may be put down to over-confidence; the performance level, certainly not. It was quite plain to see (well, to most people, but obviously not you).

You denounced me in front of the whole forum? What kind of fantasy world are you living in?

You shamed me? What kind of fantasy world are you living in? You are hilarious!

Don't kid yerself. I can learn absolutely nothing from you...

Get off yer bike, and start understanding football, and footballers...

you have comprehension difficulties. and also are a bit silly if you thought i was actually being serious with those comments about shaming. not everything everybody writes on here is literal....you'd do well remembering that or christ, you will get totally lost with some posters.

yet again....i didnt say the situation didnt have an affect on him. why would you think i dont understand he wanted away or that it would affect performances? if you read what I say and take time to think then you would stop responding to me with nonsense.

i clearly stated what my point was in the last post, your reply suggests you struggle to understand such a simple point.

You wrote a post lecturing other posters in the wake of the transfer window closing but started off with stating as a fact, what was just your opinion on Stones. I pointed this out and have explained the flaws in this, but each reply you write gets more silly as you ignore what i say and keep trying to make me understand that young players can be affected by having handed in a transfer request and not being able to leave....when everybody bloody knows that.

ill state it as clearly as I can. You cannot state the players poor season was purely down to him "wanting away". You were not in his head. you ignore the many other reasons i gave for the players poor season which are all very reasonable....among them being the transfer request (again if youd read properly you wouldnt be replying asking how i dont understand it is a cause, when ive already said as such)

anyway. the main point was you were pontificating at other posters and advising they have nothing to contribute whilst starting your post with one of the most regular irritants on the forum.....opinions dressed as fact.

Nah not arsed by it at all mate.

If Williams has cost £80m would people have been happier? Doubt it.

General consensus is its not about money spent. The are holes in the squad that need addressing and haven't been because it looks like according to reports lack of money and penny pinching.

Not all about spending money but if we can't identify a CM that is on same level as Sisskho and costs less than 30 mil you shouldn't be a scout.

How anyone can say this isn't a disappointing window needs to open their eyes. From koeman himself only weeks ago, we need 3 goalkeepers. We had England's no.1 goalkeeper available on loan and weren't even in for him. We desperately needed a back up striker to Lukaku, which koeman has known all summer. So what did we do, left it till the last week of the window to try to sign Perez, who unfortunately chose arsenal over us. We then turned to our second target gabbiadini. Napoli made it apparent if they couldn't get a replacement, then he wouldn't be solved. In the meantime, we had bony (who scored 20+ goals in his first season in the premiership) going out on loan to the mighty Stoke, whilst we dithered and waited for Napoli to give us the nod, which never came. As a result we end up with Valencia, who has gone from 4th choice striker at West Ham, to second choice striker at Everton. I'm sorry but the fans have been bad,y let down this transfer window and in particular it smacks of complacency that we didn't strengthen these 2 positions with quality.

Invest the Tv money this year into scouting network and then come January or next summer buy the next Gabbidani or next Gana and keep the engine running lose a player get one in that's better and for less, just don't actively look to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back