Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this right. The current main links would give us a midfield of...

Zaha - Allan - Hojbjerg - Rodrigez

If that couldn't improve is then nothing can.
Very good midfield 4. Pace, power, engine in midfield flair on the wings. But that won’t happen can see the middle 2 coming but not the others.

Let me get this right. The current main links would give us a midfield of...

Zaha - Allan - Hojbjerg - Rodrigez

If that couldn't improve is then nothing can.

Allan would immediately get crocked. Hojbjerg would mysteriously go from tough tackling midfielder to Schneiderlin 2.0, Rodriguez would struggle to play right wing, and Zaha would mysteriously lose all his pace and start resembling Bolasie for doing step overs for no reason.

...thought he was really disappointing for Villa against us. Captain of a side facing relegation, he failed to make the most of many promising situations he was in.

bit harsh to judge on him on just that one game. he was being talked up as a 70m player before lockdown, pretty sure that a 40m bid would secure him should villa go down.

I don't want Grealish. He is to expensive and villa just want a bidding war.
We would be better off doing what Leicester did and getting good championship players like James Maddison.

i agree that we should be looking at the championship. some rich pickings there. i like grealish though, and think he is a realistic target.

bit harsh to judge on him on just that one game. he was being talked up as a 70m player before lockdown, pretty sure that a 40m bid would secure him should villa go down.

...but that was a game where his team really needed him to step up and I was very disappointed with his performance. I thought watching it he wouldn’t be worth major investment.

I don't want Grealish. He is to expensive and villa just want a bidding war.
We would be better off doing what Leicester did and getting good championship players like James Maddison.
Benrahma, Pereira and Eze all worth considering from the Championship... although Benrahma has been strongly linked to Chelsea recently

...but that was a game where his team really needed him to step up and I was very disappointed with his performance. I thought watching it he wouldn’t be worth major investment.

we'll just have to disagree. i've seen him really step up to the plate for villa. for me, he's an exciting player who i'd love to see at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back