Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see Villa being very disappointed in the lack of interest for Grealish. I don't think he's good enough for the top teams, and mid-table teams will feel they could get improvement at a lower price. Can see him going for about £30 million after the season starts, but not to us.

we'll just have to disagree. i've seen him really step up to the plate for villa. for me, he's an exciting player who i'd love to see at Everton.
Overall he's had a pretty good season in a struggling team. Helped them to the league Cup final and he has chipped in with a fair number of goals (9). I think he may be on the radar for a few teams.

ANCELOTTI CONFIDENT FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti is confident he will get the necessary backing from the club to adequately strengthen this summer.
Ancelotti has already been linked with a move for Southampton midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg but knows he needs other reinforcements and is confident of receiving the backing to get them.
"I have an opinion about the squad, it doesn't matter that we are not in Europe, it doesn't matter we didn't play well in this period in the last two or three games," he said.
"The opinion of the squad is pretty clear in this moment, but we want to finish well the last two games and then be focused to try to improve the squad for the next season.
"At this moment we are looking for the quality of player we need to improve the squad next season. When the season is finished, I think we will talk together to find the right solution for this. I think the board is going to support me, the team. We have a similar idea that the team has to improve."

That was 5 years ago.

This was 3 months ago

grealish-448x434.jpg

He's an absolute flute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back