Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirigu is about 33 mate - he's not going anywhere decent to be 1st choice imo.

I would be happy with him or someone like Romero if Henderson goes back to Utd as decent back up to push Pickford with Stek & Lossl out the door who are both jarg.

Only player I could see replace Pickford would be THE DON from Milan.

Why would they be backup when they’re better than Pickford?

I just dont get how the club can be happy with just 1 CM and putting their trust in Gbamin staying fit.

He's a complete risk at present - even 1 perm CM & 1 CM in on loan to see how Gbamin gets on fitness wise would make more sense.

Gomes & Gbamin for me should be our rotation/back up options with 2x natural 442 playing CM's coming in with Delph/Sig booted and Davies as 5th choice for the homegrown quota never to see much football.
Agree. 2 or 3 midfielders is the mimimum. Been embarrassed in these last few games how bad our midfield is. Get a CB and proven goalscorer in and we will be a lot better.

No one and I mean no one in world football is paying what we even paid for Pickford , his ceiling regards transfer fee was reached after the World Cup he regressed totally he’s Joe Hart mark 2
Seeing as Chelsea were happy to pay over 70m for a keeper worse than Pickford, I don't think there's zero chance.
Like I said, dream scenario.

Playing well in two meaningless games that can’t even get us out of the bottom half really won’t be showing the manager anything for next season.

I'd normally agree mate but I think genuinely Keane has been one who may feel he's really had to step up to show he's worthy of a place next season.

He certainly hasn't drifted through the games since the restart like 4/5 of them have and has genuinely looked like he's giving it a good go and fighting for his Everton career.

If he leaves Everton, his next move will be a backwards step which I'm sure he's aware of.

I’d be looking at Norwich and Villa closely.

personally feel

Norwich: Cantwell, Buendia, Adams would all be solid acquisitions.
Villa (if they go): Douglas Luiz (think he’s underrated), McGinn would both offer us a bit of snide in the middle.

how expensive can they be?

Be interesting to see how quickly we move in the window our last game being the 26th of July and our first game of the new season being the 12th of September. You would imagine preseason will be sometime next month in Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back