Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because they watch MOTD highlights just like you do probably. Many class managers have rated crap players before. I've watched enough of the lad to know he is nowhere near what we need. If we ever sign him, he will be back in the Championship within two years, guaranteed (that maybe with us or another team)

Because they watch MOTD highlights just like you do probably. Many class managers have rated crap players before. I've watched enough of the lad to know he is nowhere near what we need. If we ever sign him, he will be back in the Championship within two years, guaranteed (that maybe with us or another team)
Ya. They only watch motd. Back in the championship. When was he there before?

We used to say same under Moyes. No competition for places led to players being in their comfort zones. Not much has really changed. One to Eleven our current squad has minimal depth. Worryingly so.
Oh the 'depth' is there mate , its a fairly hefty size squad.

Its just that most of them are really bad.
Its quality that needs to be stepped up as Carlo keeps saying .

Surely 1 new centre mid isn't enough? We need a ball-winning box to box destroyer like Allan or someone younger and we need a midfielder who will chip in with 10-15 goals like a Van de Beek type or the player we thought Klaassen would be. Hojbjerg doesn't fit in either of those categories for me, although if it's a way to get Sigurdsson or Delph out the door then I'm all for it.

I'd also love us to go for Maitland-Niles. Apparently up for sale at Arsenal. Would make a superb wing-back on either side or could solve our right back issue. Can also play as a box to box midfielder. I know we say we should stop signing other sides unwanted players but unlike Iwobi this lad has talent and plays in positions we need solving.

Ya. They only watch motd. Back in the championship. When was he there before?
I think you are talking about someone completely different. I was replying to somebody asking if we should sign Cantwell from Norwich. The MOTD reply was a joke fella, maybe get your first coffee in of the morning and chill out a little. It's a Sunday, don't get your knickers in a twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back