Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldn’t beraiding clubs that are relegated as they’re down there for a reason.

wouldn’t mind McGinn though, was excellent in earlier season.

i wouldn’t want to go for someone like Pukki, or the rest of the Villa side they’re not good enough.

But there’s good players playing with trash down there.

i wouldn’t want to go for someone like Pukki, or the rest of the Villa side they’re not good enough.

But there’s good players playing with trash down there.

I did say raiding, plucking one talent here and there is fine. But if you collect 5/6 like some have suggested then you're going to be in trouble.

Douglas Luiz has come out of the traps after the restart. Perhaps needed a season to adapt?

McGinn looks like an ideal Everton type centre mid to me but ive not seen enough of him. Hes still coming back to fitness so not much of an idea on him.

He face reminds me of the 90s hard tackling midfielders lol

Any good?

Douglas Luiz has come out of the traps after the restart. Perhaps needed a season to adapt?

McGinn looks like an ideal Everton type centre mid to me but ive not seen enough of him. Hes still coming back to fitness so not much of an idea on him.

He face reminds me of the 90s hard tackling midfielders lol

Any good?

City tried twice to get a work permit for Luiz, they had lots of faith in him.

City tried twice to get a work permit for Luiz, they had lots of faith in him.

Yep...hes been over in spain hasnt he...if he just needed time to adapt then hed be a great signing.

No idea if this is just short term form.

The Bournmouth goalie looks good. Mind you so did Pickford in a relegation team.

I like Ramsdale...saw his first game or two and was impressed. Hed be fantastic competition for Pickford.

Yep...hes been over in spain hasnt he...if he just needed time to adapt then hed be a great signing.

No idea if this is just short term form.

I like Ramsdale...saw his first game or two and was impressed. Hed be fantastic competition for Pickford.

Sirigu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back