Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect, I think you need to use a different word than depth.

They have more quality in certain areas of their first 11, for sure.

Depth wise they arent that deep.

Which has been my point all along.

We have missed our 3 best CMs all season, Carlo has changed the side in every game we have played due to injuries, players returning from injury.

When all our players are fit do we have a better midfield than Leicester or Wolves? Probably not, for me Wolves have 1 of the best in the league and Ndidi and Maddison are quality. But my point has been, what happens if Wolves lost Jimenez for a season? Or Leicester lost 3 players for a long period?

My only issue has been your usage of the word depth, it implies they have a stronger squad, quality in depth, when if you delve deep, they dont.

People are so reactive, we sacked Silva when we were like 18th, we have suffered injury after injury, of course we are behind any team with any talent.
I said over lockdown that Leicester have had a lot of luck this season, no injuries, same 11 every week, some really good VAR decisions in their favour.

And I was told By a few posters, injuries happen to all teams, VAR evens it self out, Leicester are miles better Than us and it’s all about their recruitment.

since restart, they’ve lost their right back. And Maddison has missed most of the games. Today they were also with out the centre back and left back and collapsed like a pack of cards.

had they had the shocking VAR decisions and injuries, they also would be mid table

I said over lockdown that Leicester have had a lot of luck this season, no injuries, same 11 every week, some really good VAR decisions in their favour.

And I was told By a few posters, injuries happen to all teams, VAR evens it self out, Leicester are miles better Than us and it’s all about their recruitment.

since restart, they’ve lost their right back. And Maddison has missed most of the games. Today they were also with out the centre back and left back and collapsed like a pack of cards.

had they had the shocking VAR decisions and injuries, they also would be mid table

NSNO LAD

ITS JUST EXCUSES LAD

Douglas looked 3 levels above any of our cms - there's a big chance city will sign him back - maybe a loan could be on
Agreed, but i don't know how he would get a WP for the rumored buy back fee.

He's looked alot better after lockdown. Pre lockdown he didnt seem anything like as good.

On post lockdown form hes a very good player.
Yes, He's been our motm in pretty much every game since restart. It is thought that he was really focused on learning English, and now communication is much easier for him. I think he's probably our best player atm. If we do end up relegated, I would not be surprised at all if y'all were in for him.

Makes sense. He’s a sellable asset and as an academy product he’s pure profit. I also don’t think he’s good enough but that’s personal opinion.

I wonder whether we'll give him some pre-season games, though, before making a decision. We've got quite a bit of flexibility with what we do in that position. We can make money by selling him, save money by keeping him, or do both with a sale and a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back