Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I hear Carlo speak the more I think there will be money to spend.

Sarr ticks all the boxes for RW - even if Watford stay up their bad league position + the Covid pandemic and tv money payback will leave them alot worse off financially this season imo.

I think if anyone offers near £40 million for Sarr they'll snatch at it.

I see Southampton have rejected the second bit for Hojbjerg
yep 20 rising to 25mil but they want 35,all if true off course

Hope we just walk away if that’s the case, last time we kept getting baited by another club we ended up with a club record set-piece merchant.

Out of contract in 12 months, hardly banging down the door of clubs all around the world, he’s not worth any more than £15-20mil in the current market

The more I hear Carlo speak the more I think there will be money to spend.

Sarr ticks all the boxes for RW - even if Watford stay up their bad league position + the Covid pandemic and tv money payback will leave them alot worse off financially this season imo.

I think if anyone offers near £40 million for Sarr they'll snatch at it.
We would ruin the lad and make him look like niasse on the right wing

Think the boy Sarr is a little out of our reach, hopefully Snake FC go down and it might lower the price but think a bigger fish will eat him.

I would sell everybody and buy Berardi.

I really want us to spunk £40-£50m on a boss striker really, i just think right now in the prem, you could mess up all your signings in a summer but getting a slotter would cover over pretty much all of that.

Berardi or belotti would be good, we have to find someone who can get us 20 goals imo otherwise the best we'll ever do is europa for the foreseeable. Yeah it's not easy, but Danny ings can get 20 in this league, salah's scoring wasnt exactly amazing at roma but has jumped a lot in this league.

Sadly i don't think we will go for a striker which i can understand after spending fairly big on kean, just hope he improves next year.

He also cost Watford £25mil + .. not cheap and they’d expect quite a profit if still in premier league. Surely better value out there?!

I thought he was half that, admittedly i haven't really seen him play, he just doesn't seem to have done much. It's very similar to adama traore, a few years ago a lot on here were saying we should get him when he couldn't even get in a boro team.

Others who watch more than me could see the talent there, it's taken him a long while to realise that talent, yet he's still a bit part player, i feel we'd have to phase sarr in slowly like that, but he'd cost way too much for us to be allowed to do that, he wouldn't come here and be a nailed on starter imo because he is that raw and then we're still stuck with walcott.

Is sarr any more talented than lookman?

Defence and GK are bottom of our priority list, we aint scoring goals or creating the chances, midfield priority then a CF. If we dont keep a clean sheet we basically draw or lose because we dont score more than 1

I really want us to spunk £40-£50m on a boss striker really, i just think right now in the prem, you could mess up all your signings in a summer but getting a slotter would cover over pretty much all of that.

Berardi or belotti would be good, we have to find someone who can get us 20 goals imo otherwise the best we'll ever do is europa for the foreseeable. Yeah it's not easy, but Danny ings can get 20 in this league, salah's scoring wasnt exactly amazing at roma but has jumped a lot in this league.

Sadly i don't think we will go for a striker which i can understand after spending fairly big on kean, just hope he improves next year.
It’s all about supply. Our strikers at the mo aren’t getting hardly any balls to them and they are suffering as a result. Imagine Berlotti and that pile of crap midfield playing together. He’d look like Niasse with those lot. A solid/creative midfield is what we need first before bringing in the good strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back