Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all about supply. Our strikers at the mo aren’t getting hardly any balls to them and they are suffering as a result. Imagine Berlotti and that pile of crap midfield playing together. He’d look like Niasse with those lot. A solid/creative midfield is what we need first before bringing in the good strikers

Undoubtedly, that's why an engine in the middle is the biggest priority but still looking to improve the attacking side of our game. Being creative is very hard with our sluggish midfield. But the worst thing will be if we create loads of chances and only score a few more than this season.

I really want us to spunk £40-£50m on a boss striker really, i just think right now in the prem, you could mess up all your signings in a summer but getting a slotter would cover over pretty much all of that.

Berardi or belotti would be good, we have to find someone who can get us 20 goals imo otherwise the best we'll ever do is europa for the foreseeable. Yeah it's not easy, but Danny ings can get 20 in this league, salah's scoring wasnt exactly amazing at roma but has jumped a lot in this league.

Sadly i don't think we will go for a striker which i can understand after spending fairly big on kean, just hope he improves next year.

We already have a boss striker in Richarlison tho.

15 goals this season with next to no creativity coming from the midfield behind him.

Recon he will be good for at least 20 next year if we get a few players in to supply him

The absolute ceiling we should pay for Hojberg is £20m, he's a player that despite playing in England for a good few years now, I've hardly noticed.

His stats look promising from this season and he does have leadership qualities which we are crying out for in the middle of the park but if the rumours are true that Soton are holding out for £35m then we should walk away. That's a huge price to pay for someone who has only a year left on his contract and made it abundantly clear he won't be signing another one.

I really want us to spunk £40-£50m on a boss striker really, i just think right now in the prem, you could mess up all your signings in a summer but getting a slotter would cover over pretty much all of that.

Berardi or belotti would be good, we have to find someone who can get us 20 goals imo otherwise the best we'll ever do is europa for the foreseeable. Yeah it's not easy, but Danny ings can get 20 in this league, salah's scoring wasnt exactly amazing at roma but has jumped a lot in this league.

Sadly i don't think we will go for a striker which i can understand after spending fairly big on kean, just hope he improves next year.

Spot on Jack the lad - 2x top quality CF's guarantee you a top 7/8 finish automatically before adding other pieces of the jigsaw to compete for Europe/CL places.

Look at Saints - Ings on his own has them 11th/12th when they looked dead on for relegation.

I've wanted Belotti for a while now

1 in 2 record for Torino
1 in 3 for the Italian national side
Club captain
Only 26 in his prime
Got a bit of fight/snide in him.

Ticks absolutely every box.

We already have a boss striker in Richarlison tho.

15 goals this season with next to no creativity coming from the midfield behind him.

Recon he will be good for at least 20 next year if we get a few players in to supply him

Yeah i know, we need two goalscorers imo though, another one to compliment him if we play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 because he'd be out on the wing again, where admittedly he scored a lot last year too.

I like DCL but he won't score massively more than he has done this season imo.

Spot on Jack the lad - 2x top quality CF's guarantee you a top 7/8 finish automatically before adding other pieces of the jigsaw to compete for Europe/CL places.

Look at Saints - Ings on his own has them 11th/12th when they looked dead on for relegation.

I've wanted Belotti for a while now

1 in 2 record for Torino
1 in 3 for the Italian national side
Club captain
Only 26 in his prime
Got a bit of fight/snide in him.

Ticks absolutely every box.

You wanted Callum Wilson last summer.

Although the defence has looked ok we need a right back. For a team whose main attacking great is getting it to the fullbacks we can’t continue to have a right back who can’t cross the ball. When Sidibe is focussed we look far better because he can actually find a pass into midfield. If he’s not staying we need cover anyway, and if we’re buying at right back then we should get a first choice because Coleman isn’t of the required standard anymore.

Don't think he's anywhere near good enough for city though, he can't really defend. Delph was considered good enough for city but hasn't been good enough for us.
But City sold him. I think it is an assumption that if you are with a big club like City you must be a great player and if you are with relegated Norwich then you must be poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back