Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If report is true and Southampton want £35m for what i class as an average midfielder in the last year of his contract i hope to god we walk away. I mean who do they think they're dealing with Liverpool.

Im almost certain this bidding war is just in the media.

Southampton want x amount, Everton want to buy x amount, at some point we meet in the middle or 1 team gets their wish.

Was like Zaha. Made it out we were after him all summer but from what I could mal out is we enquired, got quoted something silly and walked away. Sky had us believe it went to the wire.

TRANSFER MARKT has us linked with:

Alexandru CicaldauAlexandru Cicaldau
Central Midfield
Romania
23CS U Craiova$4.40m Jul 20, 2020-
Pierre-Emile HöjbjergPierre-Emile Höjbjerg
Central Midfield
Denmark

France
24Southampton FC$13.20m Jul 18, 202040 %
Jesse LingardJesse Lingard
Right Winger
England
27Manchester United$19.25m Jul 15, 2020-
Gabriel MagalhãesGabriel Magalhães
Centre-Back
Brazil
22LOSC Lille$19.25m Jul 10, 2020-
Argentina

Italy
27Ajax Amsterdam$30.80m Jun 30, 2020-
Jean-Clair TodiboJean-Clair Todibo
Centre-Back
France
20FC Barcelona$15.40m Jun 30, 2020-

Problem is with trying to get a team sorted early in the window is you pay a higher price for the privilege.

If we waited until the end of the widow their arse cheeks would start twitching with him only having a year left.

How about Hudson-Odoi? Looks a real talent and might be down the pecking order at Chelsea.. loan to buy would be a fairly low risk high reward option?

The last thing we need is a player who cant stay fit.

There is of course the chance that any player gets injuries, but with our luck we need to be extra careful.

am not claiming ITK or anything but my mate who's very close to the wigan camp ( not gonna disclose capacity ) mentioned we have made initial enquires for joe gelhardt - i dunno if thats unsworth maybe wanting him for the under 23s

could imagine him to do for a reasonable price - met the kid in person hes built like a tank very rooney esque in build

am not claiming ITK or anything but my mate who's very close to the wigan camp ( not gonna disclose capacity ) mentioned we have made initial enquires for joe gelhardt - i dunno if thats unsworth maybe wanting him for the under 23s

could imagine him to do for a reasonable price - met the kid in person hes built like a tank very rooney esque in build

Very, very highly rated yoot, on the radar of almost every club in the league.

DCL will never hit near 15 again in his career mate - the stats have proven he's had a purple patch its upto fans to believe the stats or keep hoping that he suddenly develops a finishing instinct.

Kean im not having any excuses - he's played at a much higher level than both of Braithwaite and Gordon who have both shown promise/effort whereas Keans blowing out his ass after 10 minutes on the pitch.

We can go round in circles but the facts are outside of Richarlison none of our strikers offer any consistency infront of goal over the last 2-3 seasons.

If we dont look to address it then we throw away next season at our peril.
One of those strikers has only been here 1 season (under 3 different managers during a pandemic)

be rumours about him to us for donkeys now.
doesn't really get much game time for wigan for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back