Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

When we emerged from a poor team to a great team in 1984/5 it was mainly just a couple of shroud additions IE Reid/Gray that set it all off I honestly think something similar is all we need
You are right about the mid 80’s team but the landscape was so much different back then. It is more a squad game now. City not only have internationals on the bench, but can afford to leave world class players on it and not significantly weaken the side. As for us we need a GK, RB, CH, RM 2 x CM and a CF just to challenge for a champions league spot. Because of FFP, we’ll be lucky to get fill 3 of those positions.

Wouldn’t you give him a season there? as other positions are more important and we have other options with iwobi/Richarlison
Hopefully Bernard is sold

Im not expecting us to "fix" both wings in the same window.

So yes I've no problem with Gordon and Iwobi given a run out there to see who can cement.

As long as we get a RW baller.

Keane needs punting, he flinches if someone crunches a packet of crisps in the same room let alone a few fans in the stands. The fella is a bag of nerves and the fact the stands are empty and hes looking half capable is only a positive thing at the moment for his price if we sell, which we should.

Central Midfield is surely our top priority? Would be a brilliant window if we also manage to strengthen 2/3 other positions.On TW.I've always bn underwhelmed but Carlo appears to rate him and (stats gang gonna erase me) I think he's performed well under him.With the 5subs next season it'll be imperative to have depth throughout the squad.1up/1down late on either h/a will surely be even more precarious?A lot more points may be decided late on.

Id be interested to see Richarlison on one flank and run Kean and DCL together upfront, maybe Gordon on the other. We’d finally have pace across the front four.

Id be interested to see Richarlison on one flank and run Kean and DCL together upfront, maybe Gordon on the other. We’d finally have pace across the front four.
No way should we stifle or blunt our best attacker's talent by looking to accommodate him for the greater good.Build the team around him.Let the other players adapt.

Im not expecting us to "fix" both wings in the same window.

So yes I've no problem with Gordon and Iwobi given a run out there to see who can cement.

As long as we get a RW baller.
Could see a loan on the left side as competition for Iwobi/Gordon and to give Gordon another year to develop before he becomes the go to.

Selling Bernard, assuming we find a bidder, would make sense for a number of reasons.

Buy a CM, RW and RB then loan in a LW and it would be a great window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back