Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarcelsGoat Perisic?

Would rather we didn’t add another 31 year old winger to this team.

@MarcelsGoat Perisic?

It's a yes from me. He might be old but he's got magic in his boots.

We NEED 2 CM this window - we are not getting through a new season with one NEW 1 CM. If we don’t get 2 CM it will be a disaster .
It may depend on what they know about Gbamin’s recovery. If they think he will be fit then they may decide they only need one.

They have repeatedly said that it won’t be a big summer for lots of transfers so I read that as three. A CM, RW and RB?

It may depend on what they know about Gbamin’s recovery. If they think he will be fit then they may decide they only need one.

They have repeatedly said that it won’t be a big summer for lots of transfers so I read that as three. A CM, RW and RB?

I will not wait for Gbmain in next season even he can play again before season start.
He doesnt play for a proper match for a year. He needs time to fit in 1st team so I prefer to loan him out for a half of season.

I will not wait for Gbmain in next season even he can play again before season start.
He doesnt play for a proper match for a year. He needs time to fit in 1st team so I prefer to loan him out for a half of season.
It depends what we can afford. If they think he will be ready, they may wait for him.
They can see how he does in pre season and take a view then. The transfer window is open into October I think.

I don’t care what the club say

Sick Note will be miles off and we need to shift more out to get 2 CM.

I don’t know why anyone cannot see we need 2CM - it will be criminal if we get one and then we can right off the New season.

@MarcelsGoat Perisic?

Maybe 3 years ago. Not now. And esp not in that position at his age.

Think I’ll trust Carlo Ancelotti on what formations work mate seeing as the only managers to win the CL three times are him and the bloke who learned from him.

Look I'm not saying I know more than him obviously but this is a football forum, to discuss football is it not? Just because a formation worked 7 years ago when he last won the CL doesn't mean its fit for the modern game or should be his go-to tactic.

I don’t care what the club say

Sick Note will be miles off and we need to shift more out to get 2 CM.

I don’t know why anyone cannot see we need 2CM - it will be criminal if we get one and then we can right off the New season.
CM is clearly a priority, but there isn’t infinite finance.
I think they will wait and see on Gbamin until quite late and if they have to do something it may be a loan. He’s got several years on his contract and is here for the foreseeable future. It will also depend on who we can shift. With Sigurdsson, Davis, Delph and Baningime at CM all potentially surplus there is a lot to do.
Personally I would prefer fewer transfers and focus on quality. If it means we have to make do in some positions for a season, then so be it.
In Unicorn Land we would sign about seven top quality first team players, but it’s not going to happen. Brands is on record that it’s a limited window, with funds further squeezed by the problems COVID has caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back