Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go get 2 centre mids I think a striker is number 3. Getting a right winger that scores consistently will be out of price range if we get 2 cms.

If Richarlison gets injured we are stuffed. DCL had a purple patch but all his goals were tap ins which is fine but if you look back alot of luck was involved and when the lad shoots from even ten yards out he never gets any power behinr the ball.

If we do play a 2 we need a target man who can slot. If Fulham dont get promoted Mitrovich could be cheapish. Scores about 1 in 2 for club and country. Even had a decent record in pl in an awful Fulham side. Absolute battering ram, not the quickest and not a world class signing but decent scoring record and a great target man.

If we go get 2 centre mids I think a striker is number 3. Getting a right winger that scores consistently will be out of price range if we get 2 cms.
This is where we need to prioritise. While two central midfielders would be ideal, we need to ensure we adopt a balanced approach with our transfer strategy.

A winger is important if we're going to really impose ourselves against opposition; for me, I'd go for centre back, central midfielder and a winger first and foremost.

After that, we could look at another forward, a right back and a another central midfielder.

This is where we need to prioritise. While two central midfielders would be ideal, we need to ensure we adopt a balanced approach with our transfer strategy.

A winger is important if we're going to really impose ourselves against opposition; for me, I'd go for centre back, central midfielder and a winger first and foremost.

After that, we could look at another forward, a right back and a another central midfielder.

Get another loan for Sidibé for a season.

As you said mate, cb, cm and rm/rw are priorities.

Id be interested to see Richarlison on one flank and run Kean and DCL together upfront, maybe Gordon on the other. We’d finally have pace across the front four.

If Carlo insists on sticking with his outdated 4-4-2 then no way we should waste Richy as a winger in that system. If we switched to 4-3-3 like pretty much every other half decent team on the planet then he could fit in to any of those front 3 positions, but preferably as the wide forward.

If Carlo insists on sticking with his outdated 4-4-2 then no way we should waste Richy as a winger in that system. If we switched to 4-3-3 like pretty much every other half decent team on the planet then he could fit in to any of those front 3 positions, but preferably as the wide forward.

Think I’ll trust Carlo Ancelotti on what formations work mate seeing as the only managers to win the CL three times are him and the bloke who learned from him.

If Carlo insists on sticking with his outdated 4-4-2 then no way we should waste Richy as a winger in oesthat system. If we switched to 4-3-3 like pretty much every other half decent team on the planet then he could fit in to any of those front 3 positions, but preferably as the wide forward.

Clearly you know way more than Ancelloti does. 442, 433, 4231 it doesn't matter. We're awful in whatever formation and I trust him to sort it based on his experience. If he can't then we turn to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back