Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one caveat to this though Dave, is that Lampard may want to keep him.
I'm not sure. He's defo played him a bit, but he'll be looking to spend this summer and he'll be retaining the likes of Mount, Kovacic, Willian, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek and even Gilmour over Ross.

I'm not sure. He's defo played him a bit, but he'll be looking to spend this summer and he'll be retaining the likes of Mount, Kovacic, Willian, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek and even Gilmour over Ross.
Barkley can do what a lot of the others can't though, which is break from midfield and score. He is more talented than both Mount and Loftus Cheek for me. Willian is good but on the slide. Kovacic is a fantastic player. He might be available, but I could certainly envisage a world where Lampard wants to keep Barklet at Chelsea.

Barkley can do what a lot of the others can't though, which is break from midfield and score. He is more talented than both Mount and Loftus Cheek for me. Willian is good but on the slide. Kovacic is a fantastic player. He might be available, but I could certainly envisage a world where Lampard wants to keep Barklet at Chelsea.

Take off the tinted specs pal.

He's good enough for that level and Lampard likes him; I just have my doubts over whether Lampard sees him being consistent enough for them.

Dont be bloody stupid, he has stunk the place out every game hes played, even last night he couldnt complete 2 yard passes, Barkley will leave Chelsea this summer and it defo wont be to a club like Everton.

Mount is the most overrated player this side of Declan Rice, but he's easily better than Ross.

Loftus-Cheek was an interesting player but that injury is bad so we'll have to see how he looks on his return.

What? No he can't. He SHOULD score more since Lampard has basically played him at ACM or pretty much as a left sided inside forward because he plays zero defense. He makes like 10 forward passes a game. He doesn't get the ball into the box often. He creates very little. And he doesn't score very well, especially considering all the chances he gets, at least not for Chelsea and definitely not in the PL where he hasn't scored all year. Heck, aside from 2 weeks last year, he's not scored in the PL for like 3+ years. He's not the same player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back