Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replacing him with the biggest, disinterested mercenary manager imaginable didn't help either. That lead to Sam Allardyce and then Silva.
What an unbelievable, downward spiral that is. :(

I know it's genuinely heart breaking but we have anchelotti now and I believe he can build a good side and get us back into Europe. If we can't push forward under him we might as well pack up and close goodison for good.

Me too :( but Ancellotti clearly isn't a fan at all. And as mentioned in that thread I started a while back, nearly everyone on that list is drawing a wage for zero first team impact. Insane way to run a business and club.

It’s truly sad, he’s a wonderful little genius but something has gone and he has unfortunately become one of those who has zero impact whilst, as you say, drawing a huge wage

the club has been run awfully since moshiri took over, a complete lack of structure. I can’t even defend that

I can see Zaha happening you know. Walcott going back to London as part of the deal.

Stats season 20/21-

Walcott 23 goals, 9 assists (Palace)
Zaha 3 Goals, 0 assist (EFC)
Mad to think Walcott had 19 in the season before he joined us (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back